Finally, Classic + plans revealed!

tbc had some good pally improvements so blizz decided they needed some fixin’

I get it, but we are talking about vanilla not tbc

1 Like

:frowning:

I just want it so bad…

have never played a ret. only played prot in early tbc and didnt tank any dungeons. have only ever played holy pally as a raiding spec. listen, i’m an old (nearly 70 years old) woman. i am not hard core, i just know how happy pallies were when their class got some dev love

1 Like

No, let them fix the “dead” specs and it will be a much spec friendly game and changer.

Adding other specs is asking for big problems gameplay wise.

Don’t need to do any of that. They’re probably milking the trilogy so just re-run the loop again. Vanilla into TBC into Wrath. If you want the pally changes just wait till tbc rolls through again.

the assumption is, if they made a classic+ they would attempt to fix pally and druid since it would make no sense to make a new and different version of classic with broken specs

There’s nothing broken about them. They work just fine.

as healers yes they do work fine. as tanks, eh. as melee dps, not so good.

Can’t be great at everything

buff warriors as a healer class, diamond flask should affect the whole party

1 Like

Classic + will just end up with the same problems that Retail has. They don’t need anymore “bolt on” solutions, they need a complete revamp of the game, pretty much a sequel.

The big question is WHAT does Microsoft have planned for the WoW IP?

thats what plus suggests

You think you do, but …

yet

look at you here defending the ret community
so investment
much savior
wow

this makes infinitely more sense than “the great shapeshift” whatever that nonsense is
let retail have that

Classic+ doesn’t have any set meaning.
Everyone has a different idea.
There is no consensus.
It’s a bit silly for you to keep acting like there is.

Your assumption which is definitely not shared.
Good luck with your tilting, señor.

1 Like

señora hehe

Was proper as it was a reference to Don Quixote.
No one that disagrees with you here is an enemy but you do you boo.

They could just give a lot of the zones the elwyn/westfall/redridge/duskwood treatment. Those 4 zones got a lot more development time than dozens of others. Add a lot of storylines that go across the zones in certain level brackets. There are leaks about a PvP system revamp of sorts. Combine world content with a system revamp and you have a decent start for a season.

I think just adding a lot of leveling content along with starting at 100% exp rate and making the AV honor grind obsolete would go a long way to keep SOM 2 healthier than SOM 1 was.

i dont think you’re an enemy just because you disagree with me. lol