Final Fantasy finally caught up...gg

Just Blizzard or Activision-Blizzard overall? I did say Square Enix and SE is a conglomerate.

Either or. I don’t care.

Inb4 all call of duty games are listed.

Lmao.

Remember the games need to be well received too. Like all the SE games I mentioned.

having opinions = not allowed, apparently

so then what’s the issue. OP is just trying to make a bait thread which alot of you are taking the bait

My opinion is that I hope he doesn’t come back because I dislike his opinions. Am I allowed to voice that opinion? Or do you think I am the arbiter of WoW and whatever I say is law?

No you’re not allowed. Please leave.

1 Like

opinions that you dislike = not allowed

how dare you what happened to free speech help I am being oppressed!!!

hes awfully rent free in ur head isnt he

Anyone: “Hey guys, did you know that another MMORPG is wildly successful and continues to win awards and get great reviews?”

Forums:

5 Likes

Wait till they hear about GW2 doing well. :scream:

Omg and moral is the highest it’s been in eso for years! Oh no!

Still waiting where’s that list?

For Blizzard, the only two I would say are:
Classic
Diablo II Remastered

Both are only remasters so - they dont count.

Activistion’s pretty easy off hand:

Sekiro (Activision is the publisher)
Warzone + MW (rolling this into one entry)
Crash 4
Spyro Trilogy (even though its a remaster)
Tony Hawk 1+2 (even though its a remaster)

Yea Activision kind is terrible. Triple A gaming lol.

Bahaha hahahahahahahaha hahaha

Lmaooooooooo you named more remasters then I did.

At least we helped you realize your argument against square Enix was stupid. Take care.

Both of these sold well.

Yea I agree, game companies are coasting. And I listed three games like I said. Like do you know how many CoD games have been released in the past 5 years?

Nah, Square is still terrible lol.

these are your examples of well selling things?

:skull:

1 Like

Yea all of these sold well, unless you are debating. The only ones I would consider “cope” is the Blizzard ones.

I’m still laughing irl. Love how they attempted to downplay remakes and remasters and then turned around and named pretty much only that from blizzard

Hey I named three games - and I agree remakes/remasters are a plague.

i would agree that warzone + sekiro + classic “sold well” but the others? those are just like BUYNOW purchases and are never touched again

they were only bought for the nostalgia value but surely no one is currently playing spyro or tony hawks or crash 4 anymore after the beginning playthrough