Final Fantasy finally caught up...gg

Incorrect. I have done savage raiding as well. I have friends who run an FC and for a time I was fully committed to giving it a fair try. After taking some time off from wow, it was a genuine relief to return.

4 Likes

Asmongold’s chat is about as credible as a poorly written tabloid.

9 Likes

Look, I get that you’re trying to delegitimize my arguments by saying that my issues with the story in a story based game and the uselessness of half the jobs in a job system are minor, but I really do not need streamers or other people to tell me what is good. You say…

Yes. Because that is what WoW does. But you’re here, paying for a sub, not over there.

7 Likes

Eh, I’m tired and bored. They had me in the first few posts, but basically saying that Asmongold’s chat has any credibility (I don’t hate the guy, but I hate his chat) was definitely the red flag for me.

1 Like

Then can you at least admit the gearing systems in wow are in a different area than before? Take naxx in classic for example, you GOT the gear and nobody thought about what “other mmos” were doing dude. The whole freaking DEBATE over something like everquest vs wow started because of that process. Now FF is here and it seems like once again we have to go over these issues…But let’s all use critical thinking and remember previous expansions okay?

1 Like

You have awful taste in video games.

3 Likes

Bruh you’re playing a human monk and wanna talk about taste?

14 Likes

You realize a chatroom is filled with PEOPLE with opinions right? I don’t think your categorizing an entire group of 20k people “bad” is a good way to bring me down…He was right about new world and he’s friggin right about final fantasy.
There it is dude.
-Asmongold

2 Likes

I really do not care about previous expansions. I play the game as it is now. We only have to go over these issues because people who actually play WoW instead of FF hide on classic accounts to talk about how great FF is. Despite looking like fools because again, you’re either paying for WoW with money or time.

2 Likes

You’re really not good at this, are you?

3 Likes

And you decided to advertise to use on the forums?.. :laughing:

4 Likes

I don’t watch him much anymore, but what is he right about on FF14? He usually would just point out the obvious.

1 Like

So this is about gear in the first place,dang it. You are a rainbow chaser each new game that comes out is another why of fast tracking( you believe more likely) .

That bridge is nice and shiny til you reach your goal and there is a developer goblin at the end where the gold pot sets and says nope not happening,you have to do all theses first ,oh and raid too. You’re eye sink to the ground and look up …Oh another rainbow,I’ll go there!

1 Like

That is an expected response from the community council

3 Likes

Yeah cuz a big amount of non cc folks hatin the game don’t mean jack to you apparently

1 Like

I mean what isn’t he right about on FF that’s the real question. He really went in depth the other night about the differences between each game and it opened my eyes and most of his chat. Take something simple like dungeons for example, NOBODY in wow that is a tank runs with players that don’t fit that stereotype. In FF it’s a bit of a linear pathway but it works, nobody has to outperform anybody without better equipment…They get the little things right and it all adds up.

You don’t like the story in ff14 with topics like the very question about the meaning of life for example… yet you play world of warcraft? Like… wtf… :rofl:

1 Like

As someone who plays both WoW and FF14, both games have their flaws. FF14 does better on graphics, sound, travel (just teleport, no flying), cinematics, and story. WoW does better on gameplay, raids (FF14 raid is like playing DDR) and dungeons. Also, one character is all you need on FF14.

3 Likes

OP spends more time trying to advertise (badly) about a game they claim to like. :thinking:

I’ve never really cared for Final Fantasy as a whole. Sure, it has it’s fans, but i have no desire to really play another one after trying 14 and 15. They just never interest me beyond morbid curiosity.

1 Like

FFXIV used to be respectable until the cheating community was exposed during world first for the omega ultimate. Pretty cringe now that we see it clearly.

Imagine having a dont ask dont tell policy that makes cheaters immune to action lol. Cringe.

6 Likes