Final Fantasy 14 audience

I didn’t say that let’s try this again re read what I wrote didn’t mention anything about them not adding stuff to the game stating all those add-ons you need are built in to ff14. Reading comprehension is hard.

That’s probably the only thing that kills FF14’s interest for PVP players. And that’s reasonable to dislike it. Because the game was never made it to be a PVP environment to begin with. That was added because players asked for it in a sphagetti code based MMORPG engine.

1 Like

Ff14 has zero to do with any other ff game its an mmorpg lol single player ff games have nothing to do with ff14.

1 Like

Nah, your comment is just super poorly written, all good though.

My sir, I think you missed a lot of FF14 events.

Well I’m not arguing that it’s a different game just like the Warcraft RTS vs Warcraft MMO but it’s based on that at least somewhat on the FF worlds right? I mean I read about it and see the same references.

This isn’t true, FF14 is built off of fanservice. The game has multiple ideas and concepts from other FF titles. Pretty sure the game is canonically connected to all of the games too via a multiverse.

2 Likes

That’s one game and ark (which is in my opinion dog**** as someone who bought it in early access years ago) is/was somewhat popular… was not an MMORPG but an open world survival game.

People need to realize not every game needs pvp more people pve than pvp even in wow why would they cater to the 10-15 percent who pvp apposed to the rest who want to pve lol be grateful they even bothered to add it it wasn’t in 1.0 or 2.0…

No there’s really no connection to any of the ff games outside of a character bieng named cid and 1 raid that just so happened to take place in a city from final fantasy tactics.

… So you really haven’t played FF14 long enough to say that kind of statement. Wow. How much of a troll can you be?

No it really doesn’t outside of a character bieng named cid and the ivalice raid lol story wise it has zero to do with any other ff game just like ff11 did.

Ok I kinda went off the deep end when I said dead games. The point I’m trying to make is New World has zero style to it and is bland af. Its just another fantasy game with a realistic look to its graphics. The game might be fun and have some degree of success but the art style is pretty uninspired.

I remember it having literal magitek armors as mounts at launch. Its not a direct sequel to any of them of course. There are only a handful of FF games that received sequels.

You can’t deny that the game utilizes themes and concepts from the previous titles though, or that it is dripping with fanservice when you can literally dress like Yuna from FFX in game, which is just one example.

2 Likes

I really can’t read this sentence, what in the Elune did you just write.

1 Like

Been playing since 1.0 lol you must be new lol. Even the director of the game himself said it’s not connected lol but I guess you know more than the guy making the game lol

I think this man wants for punctuation. The improperly used ellipses at the end doesn’t count.

You legitimately didn’t play since 1.0 then, or rather, you skipped bunch of events and cutscenes if you were this ignorant. If you were involved in doing events for Shantotto/FF11 events, FF13 and FF15 events, they were caught up in interdimensional warp to be stuck in Eorzea. So yeah, try harder.

2 Likes

I looked it up and everything about it graphically looked like the turn-based FF RPGs. Then I listened to some music and it felt like it came out of FF as well. I don’t know what else to say. FF games have always been somewhat separate from each other. Anyway, this isn’t really relevant to the topic.

I can’t argue more because I haven’t played it, I don’t see the point in investing so much time into a game with next to no PVP focus but I also don’t blame others who like different things for liking it. Others can argue with or against what you’re saying if they want.

Maybe they’ve never played a ff game outside of ff14, thats the only thing I can think after reading his takes on the game lol.

1 Like

That’s fair, but honestly after playing the beta there are some areas in that game that are absolutely breathtaking, the soul tree in bright wood for example looks like something I wish I could find in the NE starting area or dusk wood, definitely recommend looking up some videos on the different areas in new world as some of them are worth at least looking at. I haven’t seen many of the areas but bright wood was one of the coolest zones I went to.