Final Fantasy 14 audience

We’ve always been like this, in the 90s it was Sega vs Nintendo arguments in the lunch room and on the school bus.

Wow players take that dial and crank it up to 11 though.

But there isn’t any bone in it for it to stiffen up.

Yeah, but the udders are not in the right place, soooo…

I think one of the biggest things WoW has going for it compared to MMO’s is 15 years worth of addons, and Weak Auras.

FF14 lets you move and resize a lot of things, but you can’t change the base look of anything which is unfortunate.

You’re very misinformed if you think that’s even remotely the case. There is just as much of the undead stuff as all the rest. You’re just trying to find excuses as to why you don’t want people knowing you only play a race because you’re sexually attracted to it.

1 Like

He can’t control his lalafell urges, so he assumes other’s are in the same boat lol

2 Likes

I mained an Elin in Tera and liked it. More people should spend time getting in touch with their inner magical girl.

It’s weird how there’s so many people on these forums like OP who project their issues like this.

I’ll take anime shows about highschool girl tennis teams for 500 Alex.

Says the vulpera. Lol

2 Likes

I do like that new world doesn’t seem to be going for that art style

I mean im not accusing people about being sexually attracted to their character that they play.

Odd that the person who is playing the furry isnt the one with sex on the mind. Perhaps you’re a closet furry UwU?

You mean broken add ons every patch until someone decides to fix it look at dbm it’s been horrible the last 2 expansions. Most add-ons are broken rather be have it all built in like ff14 than deal with Lua errors because one of the add on broke again…

New world looks like a cheap asset flip though. You would think amazon could afford at least one art style and not the generic “realistic fantasy world” garbage that 1,000 other games have died from.

And if you like Tauren you are UTTERly a cow sexual

What other games???

Then you win WoW.

Ok what’s your point you trying to say because you don’t play those races there not in the game ok… I play a human in ff14 so none of that other stuff is in ff14 because I don’t play it. Maybe try and make a bit more sense… this whole post is stupid lol.

So addons sometimes have errors, and therefor don’t add anything to WoW? lol

Most games don’t support addons, that allow so much customization

It looks like a mod for ARK at best. There is no character in the game’s design.

I played a bunch of the FF turn-based RPGs from FF1 on the NES on (showing my age here lol). I don’t think Final Fantasy in itself is a bad series.

People want something new to them and I’ve heard it’s a good (mostly non-toxic) community and a decent game. I can’t get into it because there’s next to no PVP and it just doesn’t seem all that interesting. I don’t blame others for liking it.

100% true.

No comment on the weird stuff in the thread.