Filthy Casual Tank LF home

Found a guild-close

I have a casaul raid group running sat 4-6pm est. New player friendly. We do a lot of stuff as a guild also. Sun we change up what we are running. Zulburn#1912 is battletag. let me know if you have any questions or want to join.

Sounds good, request sent.

Dwarf looking for a home? Say no more! <Ironbreaker Clan> Dwarf, Dark Iron, and Earthen only guild looking for more kin!

Hello Squat,

One of my original wow friends was named Squanto! Anyway - I am a returning player. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. I joined a guild for this xpac that I am quite happy with at Tryhardish.

There is a wide variety of experience levels that lead to a more casual atmosphere. But, the officer team is knowledgeable and skilled while being dedicated to forming a positive environment. Avg age is probably in the 30s with a ton of working adults that want to game.

We were focused on recruiting for a raid team recently and now have one going. We are currenting finding new members to run M+s, do some delves, or to rotate into raids as may be needed. Its only been two weeks and our team is kind of fluid with some ‘friends of the guild’ and such coming along. So I dont have a dedicated spot for you on that team. But I would be surprised if you are not in there occasionally. Outside of that, if you are a tank in Gchat asking for people to run M+, you would be a popular guy :).

If that sounds like it might be a good fit for you, I invite you to check them out. Cheers,