Fight for Fresh

Do not stop the movement. The last week was an artificial show of “pro boost” “anti-fresh” as the negative publicity was ban waved and moved out of the forum.

Blizzard Devs are worried for their jobs. They NEED classic to go on the backburner. If we had even 1 more successful FRESH realm, it would be a nightmare for their work and their career.

They do not want to have to explain why a 15 year old game gets a full server and their retail product that actually has a development cost can’t keep up.

This is why they insist the TBC product needs somechanges to be more like retail. It is to justify their employment and ideas.

FIGHT FOR FRESH

3 Likes

Sorry, but I’m not following your logic.

2 Likes

I am encouraging the FRESH server community to continue to voice those opinions in the forums.

Just consider this perspective. The highlight of 2020 blizzcon is TBC. And a diablo remaster. Oct 2021 blizzcon will then be a celebration of a released TBC (at highest hype). 2022? Do you take a chance with this cast and crew or get real talent and get value for the costs.

If you are paid money to make current content, you do what you can to stop those numbers from screaming REPLACE ME.
You can follow the stock history on its own to understand my perspective further.

If they respond to the community reaction (which they conveniently avoided this time) and backoff on boosts (their suggested revenue stream to recap no box cost) and admit to fresh servers they create problems for themselves, and undermined their judgement of the consumer.

If they make fresh they then have to deal with long q’s for the real popular game, while their other product that they create gets ignored. Or create another server which they appear VERY hesitant to do.

In my opinion, instead of banning people who complained and making the community feel unheard, they should have come out with a Collectors Edition option. Get some TCG reskins. Instead they took the most popular one and made it a current cash shop item.
If people are finding the levels be a hinderance to playing the game, let R-A-F be an option to revive an account and reward both with a boost, or a boost to a new account started plus some cosmetics. Paid boosts feel like a betrayal to what i would describe as 1/3 of the classic fanbase. (fan being not active sub, but follow game want to play different parts)

Instead they went with a foot in the door that lets them sell more boosts after season 1 arena, because people will want to reroll to whatever new meta , etc. BE/Draenie boost NOW available etc.

They were denied a red shirt moment, a response to DO YOU HAVE PHONES.

FIGHT FOR FRESH

I mean even without a fresh server, would the current ones not still fill up with people wanting to play TBC?

Some will but the ones that are “damaged” would not. I don’t know if they can repair the 99% ones. The community might but it would def be for the hardcore handicap credit.

You mean the community that supports server owners who profit off stolen intellectual property?

That’s quite the moral stand you’re taking.

3 Likes

Let’s not go moral when we talk about the little red star loving company.

1 Like

You aren’t making any sense.

There is no “movement” just a handful of vocal forum posters.

1 Like

Ah, there we go. I knew your true colors would show.

I’m just going to leave this here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/what-is-fresh/879375

The population is seeing through your thin veil fresh people. We’re getting that all you want is everyone else capped at the knees so you can overtake them to satisfy your precious egos.
If you were the ones with the advantage, I GUARANTEE you wouldn’t be demanding fresh servers.

1 Like

As if your’s isn’t showing, either LOL

And when your fresh servers’ economy is wrecked, someone has claimed server 1st, and it’s the same as other servers, what will you say then?
Lemme guess…“GIVE US ANOTHER RESET!!!”

Yes, resets continually until you’re the king of the mountain.

2 Likes

Why do you do the same raid week after week? For it to reset and play it again? Why get upset that some people want a fresh realm to level together. It will never affect you, unless…

Its so popular you are forced to play with Freshies because you are lonely.

FIGHT FOR FRESH .

1 Like

I’m not against “fresh”. I just want to know what it is, what it means and the aftermath of it all. I mean, in order for something to succeed, you gotta go through the details to ensure it’s success. If we don’t have the details, it’s just not going to succeed, period.

EDIT: I mean, Blizz can throw you out “fresh”, but you’re going to endure the same “garbage” that you hate, that you think “fresh” is going to “clear” (hint: it’s not), so I just don’t see the point of creating more servers, just to be infected with the same “garbage”. That’s just me, though :woman_shrugging:

A fresh server is a new server that does not exist right now. It will open the day the Dark Portal opens and have no Boosts, or Transfers (until arena season 2). Ideally it would not be layered, but given how we have to fight for a fresh server to begin with some will take the L just get to play the game in a fun relaxing way.

If this is confusing, I suggest playing retail permanently.

True.

Ah, this isn’t a “fresh” thing. This is a “disable Boost” thing but continue.

Again, this isn’t a “fresh” thing. This is a “disable Transfers” thing but continue.

That’s EXACTLY what I’m trying to tell you! Your reasons for “fresh” is more of a “disable X, Y and Z” but continue.

Or, you could actually engage in a fruitful conversation without resorting to impatience, belittlement, ad hominems, etc.

So, on top of you wanting “fresh”, you want certain features to be “disabled”. See, “fresh” and “disabling features” are TWO different things. They’re NOT the same thing. Which is why it’s confusing.

1 Like

No those services were not available during the current realms start either. It does not count as point because you break up the quotation text boxes and incorporate schitzo level reasoning.

Fight for Fresh. And Stay out of my Fresh.

Yes, they are different things.

Yes, it does. Attacking my response style doesn’t strengthen your argument, either, BTW.

I will gladly do so, as long as the participants I’m helping aren’t attacking me, personally, simply because my opinion is different than their’s.

https://i.imgur.com/KygOWkT.gif

1 Like