Fieldarmy and his constant multiboxing

This is probably the culprit or something similar. This has been around since Vanilla and was a 100% requirement for most large scale PvP groups.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/simpleassist/download

1 Like

I appreciate the help.

https://imgur.com/a/o8sPWbC

2 Likes

Woah… So close!

1 Like

If you want a screen shot of what our warlock decided to do, let me know.

Let’s just say the team was cracking up.

1 Like

Idk what was a thing tbh lol

It was built in Vanilla for 40 man raids that weren’t in comm’s (MC/BWL). Everyone would sync to the Main Assist and focus their target down and just watch for the Raid Warning on a target change. The HWL grind was introduced and people started using that in BG grind groups. Then WPvP players started to use it for large scale organized events. I used it for years. It has been abandoned and picked up again by several addon developers over the years.

BGE has more detailed information so a lot of people just use that. I stopped using SA when the implemented WarMode.

I’ve experimented with binding the targeting function to my mouse wheel, both for scrolling up and down. Turns out, it replicates the fast targeting changes I observed. Guess it’s not as mysterious as I initially thought!

3 Likes

Now imagine 20 DPS hard insta-swapping to a single target at once.

Unlimited power

Warlock teleported half the team on the basis of the cage.

Oh, they trapped people inside a wall? That’s not cool.

Multiboxing is not against the terms of service as long as you’re not using automated software.

There are hundreds of maybe thousand people that multi-box including myself without using an automated software and just using macros and whatnot.

This issue has been discussed for 15 years plus and exhausted out. Multibox in PvP in arenas and PVE anywhere in WoW as long as you’re not using automated software.

Also topTarget is awesome especially for whole raid is using it you can melt anyone in less than a second

1 Like

Basically what I’ve gathered from this post is that there needs to be a massive crackdown on addons.

Cause by the sounds of it the addons play the game far more than they do.

This. I ran into his group the other day while pugging and we came ‘this’ close to beating them, another 90 seconds and we had it. They weren’t bunched up like normal and it took them a surprisingly long time to focus me and when they did I didn’t explode like you’d expect. Had a shaman multiboxer focused me I’d still be collecting the pieces of my body.

1 Like

why you reply 2 months later man

I don’t think its an in game addon that’s scrolling through enemy players at lightspeed