Fieldarmy and his constant multiboxing

i’ve heard of people binding ‘target nearest player’ to their mouse scroll wheel to get faster switches than hitting tab, but idk, imo if you need to cycle through 40 people just get an addon that shows the enemy roster and click the target you want, its probably faster.

if they are using some sort of automation, that just means you get to control their spells.

I can’t personally confirm this, but I have observed some unusually quick targeting from one of the druids. If anyone else has noticed the same thing, it would be interesting to hear your thoughts. This isn’t an accusation, just an observation I thought was worth discussing constructively.

1 Like

Do you mean they instantly swap to the lowest hp target?

Or do you mean they’re scrolling through many targets in 1 second?

Sounds like addons automating way more of the game than they should be allowed to as usual

2 Likes

Not multi-boxing and if you are tab targeting, you are PVP’ing wrong. :slight_smile:

I assume they use Battleground Enemies addon. Shows full opposing team, you set max distance you want it showing and click the unitframe (showing either lowest total health or lowest current health) to target.

As they are organized, they also probably set focus to the main FieldarmyXX person and all others just have their macros to fire off on target of focus.

Everyone firing on same target will drop people insanely fast. If you have no defensives up or are wildly out of position, it’s game over.

Some suggested addons: Battleground Enemies and H.H.T.D

2 Likes

They target faster than that. Being on the receiving end of it, everyone in the raids we’ve faced them in they say they have got to be using software. Instead of whining, we’ve devised ways to deal with them. :smiley:

1 Like

We had an Ashran match against them, it was pugs versus them, I told them what to do and for the most part they listened.

Game ended with 15 lives Alliance/0 Horde.

2 Likes

I’m surprised more premades don’t do this. Or maybe they do?

You could effortlessly coordinate targets and nuke someone every GCD. Healers can’t do anything about it because targets would be dying 100-0 in 1 second.

Care to share?

:slight_smile:

Did you get a screenshot?

Its so obvious that every person reading this has a different idea of what “targeting really fast” means/looks like :rofl: someone needs to clip it so we can actually see what is happening. Theres nothing inherently wrong about rapidly switching targets.

3 Likes

Nope. /10 chars

1 Like

Have you considered not q-syncing?

I mean, the last thing people who q-sync are doing is looking for a real fight.

2 Likes

It says I cannot include links in my post.

I think you can post the link if you put ` ` around it. It’s the button to the left of 1 on your keyboard. Same button as ~ without using Shift.

e.g.

` httpsomethinglink to your image `

Because they all play differently . It wasn’t multiboxxing. If you ever go out to caverns you can see for yourself what actual multiboxxing looks like from all the bots grabbing nodes .

https://brgy.xyz/army-vs-dks.png

[Edit] If you do not trust the link above, I posted the same screen shot a few posts below from a website a lot of people seem to trust.

1 Like

Um… I’m not familiar with that website.

People usually use https://imgur.com/

1 Like

Sure, I’m not suggesting they’re multiboxing either. My point was solely to invite some healthy conversation around the quick targeting skills of one specific druid. It’s interesting and something worth discussing, I think.

And hey, if you find me in the cavern, by all means, come say hi. But don’t expect me to go 1v40 against an entire synced premade while I’m solo-queuing. Although, if you think that’s a match worth making, feel free to bring the whole team to the cavern again! :smile:

He is most likely very skilled at tab targeting . Maybe ask him directly ?

Neither am I. But it works.

I will make an account for what you listed since people are familiar with it and it’s trusted apparently.

You don’t need to make an account.

Just hit the green “+ New post” button in the top left.