Ffs fix battleground

BLIZZARD WHAT THE ACTUAL F ARE YOU DOING?
HOW ARE YOU PUTTING PREMADES AGAINST PEOPLE PLAYING SOLO ARE YOU THIS F DUMB?
HOW THIS HASN’T BEING FIXED YET?
Please blizzard fix bg it’s completly unplayable.

4 Likes

How are people only finding out about this since SoD, as if it hasn’t always been a thing in the earlier versions of the game, and was only changed to restrict premades to 5mans later on.

I’ve been having fun grabbing the enemy flag and hiding in their base for 35 minutes until half the premade quits, then winning

2 Likes

/laughs in rogue

1 Like

Premades are straight-up awful from my experience.

I’ve never once premaded in SoD, and yet, I win against them all the time.

Something about people in premades, thinking they’re already going to win, makes them prime targets for an immediate loss.

It’s like a lot of them turned their brains off, expecting the others in the premade to do the flag work, lol.

Too bad 90% of premades I face end up leaving the battleground salty, haha.

I love the Horde, they aren’t pushovers.

If you want your premade win, you’re gonna have to earn it!

1 Like

I mean, using all caps is the internet equivalent to yelling. Have you ever been in any sort of establishment where people are sitting around, enjoying themselves, having a generally great time and someone comes in and starts YELLING?

I’ve seen it.

Anyway, have you considered forming or joining your own premade groups? Here’s a bit of a guide to help people get started, that you may find helpful:

FWIW, it’s been my personal (anecdotal of course) experience that most “premades” have very little or no communication, and are just PuGs that have been thrown together through /LookingForGroup, and their advantage is that they have a reasonable number of healers… e.g. 2.

Anyway, hope you’re having at least half as much fun as I am in SoD, so far!

:woman_shrugging:

What do you suppose the point of a premade BG group is?