Few older players LFG that isn't all about raids and dungeons

We are looking for a guild that is about world content, grouping up for world quests, world bosses and delves.

Getting together to F’around, go gathering and farming mats.

Just want to have fun again without the whole dungeon and raid scene.

Hey I’m in the same boat as you. I miss the old days where guilds were communities. You logged in to hang out with your Azeroth friends as much as you did to do end game stuff.

1 Like

This! I’m just fishing and engaging whatever is around me this evening. I think it’s the first time I’ve found fishing fun. I’m so over the esport aspect of the game.

Look us up on Kel’Thuzad - Pure - were a farming, fishing and random death to forgetting that your not on a flying mount guild.

Yes, delves/heroics/mythic’s, but only in so much as its fun.

1 Like

Doing that right now. I’m on MoonGuard, can I join that guild? If so, How can I find it.

Kel’Thuzad - Pure -

Hit me up. We have a small group as well you could join.

DeadorAlive - Mannoroth
Battle.net ID: Riffraff10#1932

I can’t seem to locate the guild. I’m on MoonGuard. Is it easier to be invited? Or, do I have to be on that realm.

If you are interested in playing a Dwarf or Earthen character, check us out! <Ironbreaker Clan> Dwarf, Dark Iron, and Earthen only guild looking for more kin!

Hey there Golden -
If you haven’t found what your looking for yet, give a shout so we can chat…

battlenet: deathheads#1426
discord: vud00z

If you all haven’t found what you’re looking for, please contact me. I am confident we have exactly what you’re looking for! Our guild is striving to build a community/family above all else.

DeezDimps#1376
Bigdimpin (Discord)

I hope to hear from any or all of you soon!

We might be a fit for you! :raised_hands: If you play Alliance, you should just be able to check ‘cross- faction’ in the guild filter and we should come up no issue. We are still rebuilding and quiet, but some older members are returning and new ones have been joining, so I am sure we will have more activity soon! Most folks looking for a guild want to raid, so I am having a little rougher time recruiting than in the past. Feel free to test us out, and if we aren’t for you, no hard feelings! Feel free to message me on Discord if you would like- @ goddess_suicune

Hey Goldenfangs, We do try to get some raiding and Dungeons in but very relaxed kinda old school vibe. We are in it for more the social aspect of raiding than the progression. Not the running through content that todays crowd is doing. Only a handful of us right now. Were all “Older” Adults who have been playing wow since launch. Let me know if we may look like a good fit.