Feral sounds 8.2.5

I noticed this also and thought it was a bug at first lol. I’m already used to it. The original sounds had more bass to them. Although if I’m being honest I think a cat swiping would sound more like the new sound than the old one.

Not a fan of the new sounds, hope to see them get fixed or redone come shadowlands. I can barely hear the way it is now.

These sounds are fixed in 8.3 PTR. Also they made shifting smoother, and a little poof sound was added when you shift forms. I guess undocumented changes.

Makes sense. As I get older I’m constantly letting farts rip when I get off the couch or have to bend down. I’m sure a big Tauren has a lot of built up gas when shifting into a teeny tiny lion.

Wait what? That reminds me of something from cartoon network. Or this:

i mean the sounds now sound like a cat. they are new sounds they arent the old sounds. I think I can grow to like these a lot. Also the ferocious bite sound is sooo good imo.

I also discovered the werebear sit animation is slightly messed up; the lower half of the body will snap when you sit down

Really minor issue so I doubt it’ll be fixed, but it’s there now

Yeah the Rip sound effect is very juicy, sounds like a blood spatter.

If that’s true then I’m very relieved. I don’t want to have to install the client to see for myself so I’ll just have to take your word for it.

Eight three’s sounds are better than the rogue/warrior sounds they smashed together for eight two five, however, I still think the sounds prior to this were better.

Ferocious Bite has a bit of a cat sound mixed in and it’s very faint. Tiger’s Fury also misses the mark completely. Other than that, I suppose I could grow to enjoy them.

I still dont think there is any sound differential on PTR for primal fury proccing on our generators. before the sound changes in 8.2 there was a more pump when we procd primal fury sound wise. i cant describe it now that its gone lol.