Feral simming higher then Shadowmourne BIS Fury

I wasn’t asking for my rotation I was asking for feral

I’m well aware of what my rotation is

Idk if this was directed at me as I never said it was a 2 button class that being said I think all rotations are easy.

I pick a class based on how fun it is, I don’t pick a class then to make sure the rotation is easy, I doubt many people do.

Ultimately all rotations become simple.

True. A seasoned guitar player plays guitar easily. But it is very complicated too a new player. Sane with Feral. Not comparing it to guitar lol. Just an analogy. No uou didnt say. Some hater on forum was saying feral is a 2 button class

I don’t really bring up rotations because I think they all become easy.

Like people should get to a point where they don’t even need to look at their buttons to to do the rotation correctly.

Well feral druid theres no rotation after the opener. You have to look at timers, energy and combo points then assess priorities. Its one big If/then statement.

• Commanding Shout (reapply after 2 min)
  • Shattering throw after prepot in pull
  • Use target swap macro to desync weapons (ensuring it’s timed when swings are at halfway point)
  • Sunder x 5
  • Switch to Battle Stance
  • Rend
  • Switch to Zerker Stance
  • Queue Heroic Strike
  • Bloodthirst
  • Whirlwind
  • Use Slam when instant
  • Maintain Sunders

There’s more but that’s just the core stuff.

If you don’t play a thing it’s easy to say it’s easy.

I actually don’t think it’s hard though. Feral neither. What we are describing here is not difficult for someone raiding every week. But most classes aren’t “two button faceroll”. I don’t think Feral can claim to be the hardest now Bear and Flower weaving are gone. They’re harder than Rogues maybe.

The issue I have is this idea that some classes are entitled to get moved to the top by the Devs because of a perception that they’re difficult.

No class is entitled to have the Devs intervene and make them top. The Devs shouldn’t be intervening in the meta in a Classic game.

That’s amazing! Keep up the good work ferals, don’t let the doubters bring you down. Here’s to an amazing P3-P5!

this is false

most fights follow similar patterns, with some outliers

but hodir and vezax and extreme outliers

you do literally 3-4x normal dps on those fights

they are very rare mechanics that show up almost nowhere in the expansion

it makes 0 sense to consider those fights

extremely high utility hybrid class is #1 while the class with almost no utility that did the same dps originally is still at the bottom :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

when will the rend and overpower weaving get warriors the feral 20% buff treatment?

2 Likes

freak lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Just remember this: Blizzard went out of their way to do an unprecedented buff to the most OP class in this expansion.

It was a business decision. Not a balance one. Paladins are justifying their buff nonsensically by suggesting they must have a PvE dps spec.

i agree. no more buffs

they totally BUFFED ret pally… lol have you seen logs ?

1 Like

It was a buff, nobody is disputing that.

Blizzard buffed the most OP class in WoTLK.

The worst PvE spec though

wat

worst pve spec was/is arms war. unless you’re saying arms is a pure pvp spec. I guess people say that about sub rogue and frost mage, so I can buy that I guess.

Really hope hunters scale. But, I hear surv will continue to out dps MM based on current sims? maybe MM needs a buff, dunno, depends where hunters land I guess.
I’d take a warrior buff but really I just want bugfixes and maybe some QoL fixes.

1 Like

arms is a pure pvp spec.

Well blizzard says that not me. They specifically mentioned those as specs that won’t be brought in line with other specs. Ret is the lowest one not mentioned as a PvP spec

1 Like

so, they are making balance changes, completely defeating your argument

20% dps boost does not explain this at all. Thrusting ferals to the top was a massive buff, period. If they wanted to fix playstyle, there was 100% a way to do that without giving them a 20% buff lmao.

Warriors rend weave and overpower weave, thats also pretty degenerative, when do warriors get 20%?

Where did the mean warrior touch you? lmao. What motivates to act in such bad faith on here? Blizzard clearly started doing balance tuning. Warriors are widely considered the worst/least desirable of all 10 classes to bring to raid. They are the only one that truly met the original criteria for changes.

2 Likes