Feral simming higher then Shadowmourne BIS Fury

Never buff warriors.

I was going to say - I reckon Drinknblink would even oppose fixing munching for Warriors - only fix ignite lol.

You’re sort of the poster child for salt. Which I still find hysterical given you play a class that was OP in every facet of the game during Vanilla and was arguably as obnoxious as the Warrior player base at the time. I mean - a mage player salty about Warriors in Vanilla! ROFL - you can’t make this stuff up!

Fury Warriors don’t have a competitive DPS alternative either.

Fury Warriors have a “degenerative” playstyle too.

I’m not saying they should but what makes you so certain that Blizzard won’t apply the same logic to Warriors?

And don’t say “because they said so” - they said a lot of things they’ve since gone back on.

I’m not salty.

Munching should be fixed for all classes.

I just love the fact you’re all so upset about warrior DPS, buffing them would ruin that.

I’m not really. Apart from fixing munching and maybe looking at sunder stacking I’m pretty cool with where Fury is at.

What style is that? Are they out there flowerweaving/clamweaving/bearweaving/chugging troll blood elixirs?

Because they told you?

You don’t think having to weave a macro into your rotation and weapon swing times which has the sole purpose of desyncing weapon swings is a bit degenerate?

The parses people show of Warriors doing okay all do this. And all the other Fury’s are bottom of the barrel - below Ret.

Not at all. Thats just playing the spec at an optimal level as it was intended

The players who play the spec correctly play it better?

The players who don’t use a specific macro in a specific way aren’t playing the class correctly? And the requirement to use that player created macro is not degenerate? Okay - whatever you say champ.

yes

/thread

Here you go brown boys - according to the salty Slicy Blizzard are officially balancing Warriors around this:
/cleartarget

/targetlasttarget

/startattack

And this:
https://wago.io/search/swing+timer

But Bearweaving is utterly degenerate ROFL!

So using macros and WAs to optimize gameplay is degenerate

How am i gonna break it to all the other specs in the game…

Using bearform is too then (by your logic) … nothing degenerate there - just players playing well.

Take it up with blizzard. They deemed it as not ferals intended playstyle. You can try telling them that swing timers, which have been around since vanilla, are now a degenerate playstyle.

Im sure you being the only warrior i have ever heard mentioning that It will be rushed to the front line of changes

Agreed. Even a broken clock is right twice a day…

Nah - it’s your argument I think stinks - not theirs.

Non bear weaving Ferals were doing a lot better than non desyncing Warriors. The problem is that Warriors need to do this to be competitive with the middle of the pack. The only spec the average Fury beats is Arms and the so called “pvp” specs.

*ret

They beat ret. Which is where blizzard said was the baseline of where you should be

Using WA to bypass munching is the issue.

Once that is fixed warriors won’t do any of that anymore.

However feral would of still had to do all this extra stuff.

Read better dude. I said the average. The average Fury does worse than the average Ret. Because they don’t use a player created macro.

But that’s a munching issue not a balance issue.