Feral simming higher then Shadowmourne BIS Fury

your trolling and invalid points dont really have a place here

blizzard said they intended to only make changes to a class so weak it wasnt viewed as a good class for raid

of the ferals/rets/warriors at the bottom of the meter, warriors bring the least utility, and are the least desirable, and the MOST QUALIFIED for buffs under the criteria blizzard set forth, but they havent been buffed yet

blizzard just buffed ferals 20%, pushing them up to basically being tied at #1 and they will scale to #1, with maybe some competition from fire mages down the line at most.

Yes, they made the class that has battle rez and innervate stackable

warriors 100% would be next to be buffed in a logical world. They have been scaling parallel to other classes and have the least utility of any class. Most higher end raids have 0-1. Beef bar (world 1st Ulduar) has a raid with a prot warrior in it and brings 0 dps warriors. Its a terrible class overall and the scaling is a myth. We have the sims. We have the 252 gear. Aggrend said warriors would be kings in Ulduar and he has been proven 100% wrong by warcraft logs.

1 Like

Where? Because if they did it was quickly updated with

They said they specifically DID NOT want to provide balance changes

If so, most players should be angry at Blizzard for not buffing them hard enough. As Ret still aren’t dominant lol.

Nah you’re bitterness about the meta of a different game (vanilla and TBC) isn’t a factor for most players I’d wager (that’s a you issue) - many of which didn’t even play Vanilla or TBC.

It’s not the job of the devs to wipe your salty tears.

If you look at WCL the majority of players with WOTLK parses don’t have parses recorded on that character for both Vanilla and TBC. This suggests to me that a lot of current WOTLKC raiding player base either:

1. Didn’t play TBC and Vanilla Classic
  2. Played different classes in Vanilla and TBC

Or some mix of the two.

Therefore, your entire proposition that Blizzard should shape the WoTLKC meta to ensure “other specs get a go” is a non sequitur. The last two iterations of Classic are irrelevant to this one. Your whole position is just your own saltiness and should be ignored.

Id be ok with ret getting a big buff. Blizzard said they werent going to so im assuming thats not whats going to happen. But if they did Id welcome it for them since like I said they never get any time on top.

Agreed

one of the lead devs in an interview at the start of wotlk

Kris Zierhut

then what is the cr ap with arbitrarily buffing rets 10% and ferals 20%? two very high utility specs?

your point is illogical in the face of the facts

if sims and evidence showed warriors scaling way better than anyone it would make sense to hold off and not give them the feral treatment, but Aggrend said at 252 warriors would be kings but instead theyre still at the bottom. We have sims to compare to as well and the scaling thing is a myth. Warriors scale in parallel to others. Assassination got more out of Ulduar than Fury did lmao. If warriors scaled like this from 213 to 240, there is no miracle from 240 to 260 that will change much. And the sims confirm it. Even worse, sims show feral scales super well and theyll only get more broken with time…

1 Like

Well they explained it actually

Ret was because they had no other DPS alternatives so they wanted to bump them to stay competitive while also having them remain on the bottom.

Feral was to combat a degenerative playstyle. If you have an issue with this then Id argue its all the more reason to touch nothing else.

You’re welcome

Also before you go off on the whole " tHe fLoOdgAtz R oPeN" stance

They’re aware of you. They don’t care. Munching fix is all warriors should get

2 Likes

You forgot to drop the mic.

I don’t disagree - it’s you’re reasoning that stinks.

Even a broken clock can be correct twice a day…

Never buff warriors.

I was going to say - I reckon Drinknblink would even oppose fixing munching for Warriors - only fix ignite lol.

You’re sort of the poster child for salt. Which I still find hysterical given you play a class that was OP in every facet of the game during Vanilla and was arguably as obnoxious as the Warrior player base at the time. I mean - a mage player salty about Warriors in Vanilla! ROFL - you can’t make this stuff up!

Fury Warriors don’t have a competitive DPS alternative either.

Fury Warriors have a “degenerative” playstyle too.

I’m not saying they should but what makes you so certain that Blizzard won’t apply the same logic to Warriors?

And don’t say “because they said so” - they said a lot of things they’ve since gone back on.

I’m not salty.

Munching should be fixed for all classes.

I just love the fact you’re all so upset about warrior DPS, buffing them would ruin that.

I’m not really. Apart from fixing munching and maybe looking at sunder stacking I’m pretty cool with where Fury is at.

What style is that? Are they out there flowerweaving/clamweaving/bearweaving/chugging troll blood elixirs?

Because they told you?

You don’t think having to weave a macro into your rotation and weapon swing times which has the sole purpose of desyncing weapon swings is a bit degenerate?

The parses people show of Warriors doing okay all do this. And all the other Fury’s are bottom of the barrel - below Ret.

Not at all. Thats just playing the spec at an optimal level as it was intended

The players who play the spec correctly play it better?

The players who don’t use a specific macro in a specific way aren’t playing the class correctly? And the requirement to use that player created macro is not degenerate? Okay - whatever you say champ.

yes

/thread

Here you go brown boys - according to the salty Slicy Blizzard are officially balancing Warriors around this:
/cleartarget

/targetlasttarget

/startattack

And this:
https://wago.io/search/swing+timer

But Bearweaving is utterly degenerate ROFL!

So using macros and WAs to optimize gameplay is degenerate

How am i gonna break it to all the other specs in the game…