Feral Druids client crashing when using abilities from stealth

Widespread issue, game just crashes. Happening to countless people posting in DG.

Has only crashed from stealth Rake for me but other people have said Shred also does it.

2 Likes

I noticed it only seemed to happen to me when done from an incarnation stealth. Twice last night.

Actually, it was only happening when using my macro that involved changing to cat or prowl based on combat and/or stance. When I put normal prowl button instead it worked fine.

1 Like

It happens with shadowmeld + rake or shred too. For me it has only happened when re-stealthing in combat, I haven’t crashed when starting in prowl.

has happened to me twice Activating incarn, going in to stealth and crashing when I rake in combat.

I’m a guardian who uses few cat abilities and doesn’t use incarnation when doing old content. I get disconnected every time I use shred from stealth.

Prowl → walk over to easy mob → shred → instant disconnect

My loot is still waiting for me when I reconnect.

Rogues are complaining about disconnecting when attacking from stealth also.

I thought i was the only one, i reinstall and delete some addons thinking that was the problem. But i desactivated all the things and the crash still happens. I hope blizzard fix this as soon as possible, its impossible to play with this bug.

To me, sometimes happens too when i charge to an enemy and use a spell inmediately like rake or shred.