Error #132 after patch 10.0.5

Same exact thing for me

Honestly, they should address this issue since it is clearly affecting a lot of paying customers. A fix may not be immediate but acknowledgment that there is an issue would be the professional way to communicate with one’s customers.

1 Like

Just adding my voice to yours. Exact same thing. Same action triggers the crash every time and the same error.

rogue and feral, crashing like a bandit

It’s not just rogue and druids, some people can’t even log into their characters but they can get to their character login screen and see all their characters

4 Likes

There’s also 2 more threads floating around of the same problem - [Druid] Shred or Rake during Prowl crash the game - #15 by Mahidzu-quelthalas is the one I posted in about feral druid, Feral Druids client crashing when using abilities from stealth - #4 by Azami-illidan is another one… then this one here (we currently in) with the most posts (that I have found so far)… Might also be a Rogue stealth crash or something title like that for rogues too… Geez blizz… nice patch!!

Just adding to the list. Same error, same reason (rogue, stealth, shadowstrike, crash).

I do not have to activate incarnation>stealth>shred to trigger the crash and error. For me, shred from stealth results in the crash and error, which is the same listed by the OP. Works every time.

Yeah I one of the ones who can get to the character screen and the blue bar will load all the way but then it crashes with the error 132 fatal exception message.

1 Like

Odinson, are you able to make a new character and logon that? Just trying to see if your issue is character-specific.

Imgur

1 Like

Nope tried that too

Yeah I just tried too it loaded all the way to the speaker at the beginning (when going to exiles reach and starting on the boat as a fresh alliance player) saying “You are a noble” and then the speaking cut off and the error popped up but I saw the cutscene start to play it just wouldnt continue afterwards.

This isn’t a minor QOL issue. It’s a game breaking issue so I’m wondering why there is no blue response of any kind. It seems kind of fishy.

2 Likes

Same, started last night when trying to queue. I thought it was a PC problem but I’m leaning towards it’s a blizzard problem :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Still waiting on response to ticket I submitted. So I canceled my subscription hopefully lighting a fire under their A$$es

I got kicked out of a dungeon mere seconds after crashing to this on feral druid. Fun!

LK classic works fine. PTR works fine. It’s obvious that they broke something during maintainence today and they don’t have the tech expertise on hand to repair it. Given their inability to do that I’m not confident of their ability to protect customer personal/system information they may have stored. You definitely do not want to store payment info.

Exactly same here.

Ditto with the fatal exception message