Feral Druids Are Going To Have A Serious Stoner Problem In Phase 3

The new rep vendor at honored sells Druids Catnip. Feral Cats are going to be extremely high in raid now.

1 Like

I wonder how much the catnip will cost

Probably 20-40 silver. It’s a white consumable item. Maybe at exalted the devs will add a reusable blue/epic one.

Lowkey hope it’s a little pricey to bring some inflation down.

Oh my god its gunna be thistle tea but stuff you can consume in form!

Maybe?

anti druid crowd control like flashbangs maybe.

I suspect the number of cats around come P3 will be significantly reduced - the P3 runes + the helm enchant are just terrible.

3 Likes

Nah kitty gonna go brrrrrt.

100%

Once people find out you have to manage savage roar and powershift they will look away from the idea of playing the spec.

2 Likes

Well you had to manage savage roar and powershift in p1, there were tons of ferals then. I think gore is gonna be awful though. We are gonna be an rng energy reset class when tigers fury resets now while managing powershifting which is gonna suck to do a consistent rotation. Youre gonna see really lucky high parsing cats and people screwed by rng

Elemental says hi. We got a 5% proc rate rune too.
Warlocks say hi. Another 5% proc rate rune.

It’s a shame we can’t give feedback. Aggrend insists only on posting on a site proliferated with hate speech and run by a crazy man

Edit:

Here’s an easy fix to that helmet enchant to not punish those of us who don’t enjoy the jank of powershifting. “Energy and Rage gain increased by 20% after being in Cat or Bear form for 10s or more. This effect is reset upon changing forms”

2 Likes

I assure you there’d be plenty of hate speech here if it was allowed :frowning:

Managing Savage Roar is no different than keeping 100% SnD uptime. Not every use has to be 5 CP and you stay away from looking to refresh right as the old is about to fade. It isnt tough, was doable in P1, got way easier in P2 and itll be even easier once Feral can reach Omen of Clarity.

You didn’t HAVE to powershift phase 1/2. It’s the wolfshed helm becoming an enchant that’s making it mandatory now. Tons of Ferals were able to parse and consistently go 90+ with no powershifting.

I think the RNG runes only matters for people trying to be a Top 100 Feral. The better Ferals able to manage Savage Roar/Powershifting will still parse and be ahead of the rest. You’re right that the rune is garbage for sure though.

A lot of Rogues hate SnD as well. Mentioning another boring mechanic a lot of ppl dislike doesn’t make Savage Roar any more fun. Rogues are also getting SnD refreshes from their rune slot now.

Ferals did not have to powershift phase 1 or 2. And having more things to manage does not make things ‘easier’. It’s also not all about being easy, it’s about having fun. A lot of classic WoW players do not find micromanaging GCD and an Energy tick fun on top of upkeeping bleeds and managing a damage buff fun (and debuff lol).

P1-3 Druid runes are trash. But we play them anyways cuz we like them.

Some of them are good.

However these announced changes have me evaluating whether to delete/retire my druid entirely.

1 Like

Yeah…5% chance to instant cast a guaranteed crit that will hit for 1500+ damage.

Resetting kotj/mangle is hilariously worse.

The guarantee right now is about 1000 damage without buffs, 1200 with buffs.
The 1500 is a 50% chance.