Female Night Elf Priest Name?

With such good luck when asking for a name for my Gnome Hunter and recently, Gnome Rogue, I figure maybe I come here and ask for a Night Elven name.

To help get an idea of her to begin with I am thinking… Disc./Shadow Priest. First names and surnames would be great help. Feel free to give random joke-like names, but chances are I won’t use 'em… or maybe I will… who knows.

Any thoughts?

Avtarra
Chandarra
Dailune
Ayune
Lonala
Trivienne
Solesta
Nephthys
Nikune
Taldianna
Lunastrix

Sunglaive
Firemoon
Galesong
Duskshade
Windspirit
Sorrowmoon
Ashwind
Nightveil
MIstsong
Mourningdawn
Stardew

2 Likes

I used to work for a call center and I had a customer call in and her actual name was Songdra.

I thought it was pretty cool, then I realized you could mix the letters up to spell “dragons” which made me think of it as the coolest name possibly of all time.

Admittedly I used the name on a realm or two.

3 Likes

It’s interesting, but maybe not… however, song does sound like something to keep in mind. :3

Lots of good names. Why do I have a feeling some of the best ones you’ve listed are already taken. xD

Suraya
it’s the Arabic version of Pleiades.

Lolcuteelf

2 Likes

Darksong, it would fit with the theme at least.

I would go with lumpycheese

2 Likes

But… why?

I think I might want her surname to include something related to light or the moon. Any ideas? Maybe that might help some. I do like what has been said already, some are already taken, as I said they might be. xD

Well here’s another suggestion how about moonbuck

Charcoal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hivcure or hivmend

1 Like

What does this have to do with light or the moon? lol

or being a Priest? xD

legolas, leegolaas, laygoalus, layyygulluuss.

a few suggestions for ya.

2 Likes

Moonglare
Moonflare
Lunarfire
Solarfire
Starspirit
Moonsage

1 Like

Kindling

:))

1 Like

Here are a few Female Night Elf name suggestions.I really wish we could have last names for our characters too.

Nanysae Sageshot
Nythyurae Darkmane
Ladraeth Starblower
Uyriia Bladecrest
Illirien Oceanbreath
Bielarin Mosssword
Thenar Skycaller
Denryn Seablower
Elayell Wildgazer
Nanas Leafshadow
Shylanelle Strongwalker
Meraeth Bladeleaf
Eserias Rapidtree
Fylaei Leafbloom
Telriana Lightmane
Irsina Ravenbranch
Keyshia Dawnsky
Moriliynn Oceanthorn
Aryemara Dawncrest

2 Likes

It embraces the world tree… or whats left of it :stuck_out_tongue: I was going to say Sooty… XD

1 Like