Female night elf idle animation

It is 2023, and Blizzard has come a long way with the “boys club” mentality. What hasn’t changed is the Female night elf idle animation, where females bounce up and down bouncing their breasts. This is really inappropriate and out of place, especially for cut scenes with serious dialog. How am I supposed to believe Tyrande is sad, when she’s bouncing up and down, like a hooters employee? Lets update with the times, and get some new animations that can be taken a bit more serious.

6 Likes

leave the night elf bounce alone :expressionless:

38 Likes

What’s sad is that the culture has become so crazy lately that I LEGIT can’t tell if this is satire/troll or serious :rofl:

34 Likes

You’re right the female might elf idle has to go. But the female night elf dance can stay and the male night elf dance can stay. #MakesSense

1 Like

You can have the idle if we get spit back so I can spit on you for suggesting to remove the idle.

27 Likes

giggles

You can blame the dev for that. And also the game is set to Mature. Since beginning of time.

1 Like

I’m fine with suggestive animations that have to be manually activated, TBH (like dances). Things that are an active choice of the player, and not forced upon the player as a design choice. Female elves who are idle will start breast bouncing, and that just seems a bit weird as a design choice, as well as out of place in serious moments. Now if there was a different idle, and a /bounce animation you could trigger yourself, I’d be fine with that. Its more about having things forced on players that is suggestive, just because they want to play a female elf.

1 Like

The NE bounce is pretty much the opposite of mature

2 Likes

I was referring to the game content. Not NE Bouncing.

2 Likes

A body following the laws of physics is considered suggestive now?

8 Likes

Always thought it was a play on ‘were just girls’ while standing on piles of corpses from their amazonian rage.

3 Likes

I’m disappointed you haven’t also elected to garner support in retail GD for your proposal.

1 Like

If their bosom didn’t bounce would that be ok? Oh destroyer of all things fun, is there anything else you want to ruin while you are at it?

Maybe we can get rid of Sl*t-mogs? Which I find deeply offensive as I like to dress my female toons (Body type 2 for those of you at home) in a modest fashion. Maybe we can work in some Azerothian Burkas, as well as some pant suits for the US market.

Back to retail please, please finish ruining that with pseudo-activism before coming for Classic.

14 Likes

i dont even get the issue. a lot of my irl female friends will jump up and down if they’re just standing around waiting for something :expressionless:

6 Likes

I don’t know; I’ve seen some girls doing that to get attention, and they were quite sad, indeed.

As to the larger issue, why worry? Breasts bounce, it happens, you move on.

Alternatively, breasts bounce, you obsess over them, and them claim that it’s a universal problem rather than a personal one.

7 Likes

ngl this actually triggered me lol. Good troll post.

1 Like

Prudes! Let boobs bounce ya puritans!

3 Likes

They gave us a bowl of fruit. Enough is a enough!

2 Likes

Please stop breast shaming. It’s inappropriate in 2023.

13 Likes

I really enjoy bouncing Night Elf breasts.

8 Likes