Female night elf idle animation

I too really enjoy bouncing Night Elf breasts.

7 Likes

Both men and women are huge fans of Alizee you ignorant.

4 Likes

everybody loves europop revivals

The devs back then were based. Part of why WoW was so successful. This new team has removed enough already…

8 Likes

I bet you’re are a writer who just made Velma.

7 Likes

What a petty topic to advocate for, leave the animation alone.

5 Likes

The wife likes this aspect of Nelfs :smiley: that and the air flip

4 Likes

death flip is where it’s at
also real men appreciate physics

1 Like

Of course they’re real, they’re not mine, but they’re real.

2 Likes

Am woman and I honestly never saw the bounce as sexual.
The Night Elves are part of a super athletic society so I always assumed they were like, passively exercising?

9 Likes

I actually never thought of the female Night Elf bounce in those terms. suggestive anyway. I always saw it as a bored, bouncy in place thing. Like twiddling thumbs. Night Elves are agile. Made sense to me they would be bouncy.
My neice had a phase for about a year, when she was around 13, that she would walk around the house barefoot and on her tippy toes lol.
I would see it when visiting my sister. No one knows why she did it.

9 Likes

Yeah WoW subs are at an all-time low. The game has become so bland because of the whiney Karan crowd. If you like the game we play, better stop this utter insanity before it becomes a memory.

3 Likes

The Night Elf bounce animation doesn’t look suggestive. If anything it looks kind of silly, like a weird limbering up kind of hop.

Oh I forgot that anything involving breasts moving in some way is intrinsically lewd.

2 Likes

like i said before, a lot of skinny girls i know will hop up and down to help stay warm. it really isn’t sexual.

3 Likes

This isn’t an issue. It’s a player pretending they are being an activist by going after things of little consequence.

Trying to fight for things that matter takes effort.

8 Likes

leave the night elf bounce alone

6 Likes

The NE bounce stays.
Here’s an idea. Instead of changing everything that isn’t slightly to your woke-a** liking, end your sub. And don’t let the WoW Client window hit you on your way out.

2 Likes

The amazing thing is OP legit has no idea how sexist this post is.

3 Likes

THEY DELETED SPIT!? THEY WHAT!?? /char

What makes OP sexist? I don’t see it.

I’ve honestly never read the idle animation as sexual. Maybe it is meant to be or whatever, but TBH I don’t find it as intrusive or annoying as other animations for female characters. I’ll always be a little irked by the standing idle for female characters in Dark Souls 1, for example. Just the stupid knees-turned-in weak French maid-looking pose.

2 Likes