Felwood songflower buff

I’ve had luck with the southern spawns but sometimes you just get unlucky.

Instead of wasting time running around you could logout at one and check back every so often.

1 Like

The cooldown is 25 min and the spawns are always the same. If you find a flower and it’s already been cleansed just logout right by it and periodically login to check if it’s up so you don’t waste your Ony/DM buffs.

2 Likes

Its 1 hr duration. U pick it hearth and log till raid.

The flower gives a buff every 25 min. Just camp one.

Have 2 salvs ready in case its corrupt.

2 Likes

I think I’m experiencing some kind of bug. I logged out infront of one and checked every 25 minutes for 2 hrs. If Someone was cleansing them before me I’d still be able to click and get the buff. I ended up getting killed by horde the 10th time I logged in on mobile…

…/sigh.

It just means someone got it before you logged back in. That simple.

3 Likes

If someone else cleanses it you can still get the buff for 5-10 minutes. So me logging in every 25 minutes for 2 hours i should be guaranteed to get a spawn . It’s that simple. I’ve been logging in and out constantly for 12 hours…

Not just what others have said but… it only snowballs as you stack all of them. Ony + DM + Songflower = 1 hour of raid godliness.

Even if not just for /flex DPS, you do it if you’re trying out for a guild. Many guilds don’t even really take that into consideration when you come in undergeared and top DPS charts. They are just impressed, they give you a raid spot… good job for extra preparation.

1 Like

No…?

If someone cleanses it (because it was corrupted, and the timer was up so it was interactable), then it becomes useable. If they then use it, it goes on cooldown and only they get the buff.

You need to stare at one for up to 25 minutes to figure out when it actually refreshes to be clickable.

Randomly logging in every 10 minutes gives someone 9 minutes and 59 seconds to click it before you can.

One hour, actually, and it’s necessary if you want to parse decently.

It’s not an insignificant buff, and it’s incredibly easy to get.

No, which is why you just don’t die.

This isn’t how it works at all. Not even close.

Once it is cleansed (and this applies to any of them), it can be used ONCE every 25 minutes . Once cleansed, it can be used a total of 4 times (once immediately, and then three more times, every 25 minutes) after which it will despawn completely, and then, 25 minutes later, respawn as corrupted.

It is NOT “everyone can click on it for a short period after it is cleansed”. It never has been. Not sure how people got that in their heads.

This right here.

2 Likes

The last 3 weeks in a row I flew into the northern FP and looted the buff after another alliance player without having to cleanse the songflower. I’ve had the same 2 salves in my bags for 4 weeks. How do you explain that ?

Cleansing =! Using an already cleansed Songflower.

You’re confusing several things.

The plants spawn corrupted and require cleansing, that’s 1 step.

Every 25 minutes they become interact-able again after having spawned or being cleansed and used by someone.

If someone else has cleansed the plant, they could have then used it or let it sit for someone else. The two actions are independent. It will then sit as useable until someone clicks it and then it goes on a 25 minute cooldown before it can be interacted with again.

Ok thanks I understand now
I couldn’t find this information anywhere online

Yeah, I’m still looking for an addon that tracks them on the map so I know where the things are and don’t need to refer to a map I have open on another screen.

I use the ingame stopwatch if I’m farming Tubers once I find one I can use and try to come back to it every 25 minutes. Songflowers I don’t bother camping since I know I’ll just die on the way to a raid these days anyhow.

Otherwise, like someone else said, you’d want to camp the songflower first, then grab the other world buffs.

Awesome explanation that I couldn’t find anywhere else.

I am necroing this thread because I found it through Google and it explained my issue. But I also want to add a bug I’ve experienced with songflowers.

Sometimes they will spawn before the last one despawns causing them to overlap. This has led to me cleansing a corrupted songflower only for me to be unable to click the cleansed songflower because it was blocked by the previous one.

That’s my theory at least. Otherwise I cleansed a songflower and just got gipped.

Yeah it can become corrupt, then you cleanse it, but still have to wait for the buff. It seems cleansing timer and buff timer are independent of one another.

Also, an extra bit of info, more than one person can get the buff if everyone clicks it at once. So you can do a countdown in discord then everyone click and everyone gets the buff. I’ve done this with 5 ppl not sure if there is a person cap or not.

It’s 60 minutes.

We have alt locks summoning to outside MC.

nope

Typically songflower and the UBRS buff lasts till sulf harb or golemagg for me, YMMV depending on how quick your guild does MC.

If you’re on a pve server…like westfall

There is absolutely no reason not to get it. You go get your diremaul buffs, get a port from a mage to darnassus. Then go get songflower. Hearth to SW and wait for ony head.

On a pvp server it’s trickier, i as a paladin generally just go get songflower cuz the spell crit is huge. But when i do get DM buffs i don’t bother cuz more than likely i’m gonna die trying if it’s not done in the dead of night

Pretty sure cleansing resets the node

So if there is a cleansed/corrupted there

Makes ure you click the cleansed cuz if u do that quest you will probably lose the tuber/flower etc

If they are cleansed, there’s a 20min respawn timer. They also spawned cleansed for you, so sitting next to one lets you grab it without any additional requirement.

After 5mins a cleansed plant turns corrupted and requires the salve to cleanse. The lantern is only needed to collect the salves required to cleanse.