Felwood songflower buff

Awesome explanation that I couldn’t find anywhere else.

I am necroing this thread because I found it through Google and it explained my issue. But I also want to add a bug I’ve experienced with songflowers.

Sometimes they will spawn before the last one despawns causing them to overlap. This has led to me cleansing a corrupted songflower only for me to be unable to click the cleansed songflower because it was blocked by the previous one.

That’s my theory at least. Otherwise I cleansed a songflower and just got gipped.

Yeah it can become corrupt, then you cleanse it, but still have to wait for the buff. It seems cleansing timer and buff timer are independent of one another.

Also, an extra bit of info, more than one person can get the buff if everyone clicks it at once. So you can do a countdown in discord then everyone click and everyone gets the buff. I’ve done this with 5 ppl not sure if there is a person cap or not.

It’s 60 minutes.

We have alt locks summoning to outside MC.

nope

Typically songflower and the UBRS buff lasts till sulf harb or golemagg for me, YMMV depending on how quick your guild does MC.

If you’re on a pve server…like westfall

There is absolutely no reason not to get it. You go get your diremaul buffs, get a port from a mage to darnassus. Then go get songflower. Hearth to SW and wait for ony head.

On a pvp server it’s trickier, i as a paladin generally just go get songflower cuz the spell crit is huge. But when i do get DM buffs i don’t bother cuz more than likely i’m gonna die trying if it’s not done in the dead of night

Pretty sure cleansing resets the node

So if there is a cleansed/corrupted there

Makes ure you click the cleansed cuz if u do that quest you will probably lose the tuber/flower etc

If they are cleansed, there’s a 20min respawn timer. They also spawned cleansed for you, so sitting next to one lets you grab it without any additional requirement.

After 5mins a cleansed plant turns corrupted and requires the salve to cleanse. The lantern is only needed to collect the salves required to cleanse.

should be 25 not 20. tubers and songflower both

Uh, its very good. Some people clear MC with time still on their songflower.

I’ve been at a completely despawned songflower location for over an hour and it still hasn’t respawned (1hr, 10 mins and counting). The information above is inaccurate, it is definitely not 25 minutes to respawn after it despawns (or maybe it CAN be that low but it’s random). I’ve buffed at this location before so I know I’m at the right spot.

No
nope
not true

If you don’t see the texture you abandon it…

That either means it’s bugged or there is some third unknown window no1 can track down.

If you see the texture should expect 25 mins…You shoulda rolled out after 28 lol ofc they can bug

That’s a tall order on some servers. I enjoy camping their location and killing people that come to get it.