Felwood songflower buff

Ok guys I’m kinda mad at myself, but to interact with the songflower do you need to have the lantern thing or is that only needed to loot the shards to get the salves ? I’ve never had an issue getting the buff and I don’t think I’ve had the item in my bags prior. After getting my DM tribute buffs last night I got to Felwood and ran across the whole top half of the zone and all the songflowers were inactive. I logged on this morning at 5am to find them all still inactive. I’ve wasted atleast 30 minutes of my tribute buffs at this point and can’t afford to run around like a chicken anymore.
My issue with this is I’m able to interact with the stupid corrupted berry bushes and not the songflowers. Does anyone know what the respawn timer is after being cleansed ?

I’m assuming 25 minutes like the rest of the felwood plants.

You just need them to already have been cleansed, nothing else needed to interact with them if they’re already cleansed.

Im somewhat suprised anyone uses this buff. It only lasts 30 minutes and starts when you finally find the flower, if you find the flower before your raid. (If you do it will probably be a good 15 minutes before the first trash pull). Does this thing even persist through death?
Im just curious as to how many people still have the buff when they finally reach the boss they need it for.

I’ve been logged out infront of one. I’ve logged in 6 times today and i cannot interact with it. I have the salves needed to cleanse

It lasts an hour, it’s a big damage increase for melee.

6 Likes

It’s 5% crit for 1 hr. It’s on par with Ony head

3 Likes

I’ve had luck with the southern spawns but sometimes you just get unlucky.

Instead of wasting time running around you could logout at one and check back every so often.

1 Like

The cooldown is 25 min and the spawns are always the same. If you find a flower and it’s already been cleansed just logout right by it and periodically login to check if it’s up so you don’t waste your Ony/DM buffs.

2 Likes

Its 1 hr duration. U pick it hearth and log till raid.

The flower gives a buff every 25 min. Just camp one.

Have 2 salvs ready in case its corrupt.

2 Likes

I think I’m experiencing some kind of bug. I logged out infront of one and checked every 25 minutes for 2 hrs. If Someone was cleansing them before me I’d still be able to click and get the buff. I ended up getting killed by horde the 10th time I logged in on mobile…

…/sigh.

It just means someone got it before you logged back in. That simple.

3 Likes

If someone else cleanses it you can still get the buff for 5-10 minutes. So me logging in every 25 minutes for 2 hours i should be guaranteed to get a spawn . It’s that simple. I’ve been logging in and out constantly for 12 hours…

Not just what others have said but… it only snowballs as you stack all of them. Ony + DM + Songflower = 1 hour of raid godliness.

Even if not just for /flex DPS, you do it if you’re trying out for a guild. Many guilds don’t even really take that into consideration when you come in undergeared and top DPS charts. They are just impressed, they give you a raid spot… good job for extra preparation.

1 Like

No…?

If someone cleanses it (because it was corrupted, and the timer was up so it was interactable), then it becomes useable. If they then use it, it goes on cooldown and only they get the buff.

You need to stare at one for up to 25 minutes to figure out when it actually refreshes to be clickable.

Randomly logging in every 10 minutes gives someone 9 minutes and 59 seconds to click it before you can.

One hour, actually, and it’s necessary if you want to parse decently.

It’s not an insignificant buff, and it’s incredibly easy to get.

No, which is why you just don’t die.

This isn’t how it works at all. Not even close.

Once it is cleansed (and this applies to any of them), it can be used ONCE every 25 minutes . Once cleansed, it can be used a total of 4 times (once immediately, and then three more times, every 25 minutes) after which it will despawn completely, and then, 25 minutes later, respawn as corrupted.

It is NOT “everyone can click on it for a short period after it is cleansed”. It never has been. Not sure how people got that in their heads.

This right here.

2 Likes

The last 3 weeks in a row I flew into the northern FP and looted the buff after another alliance player without having to cleanse the songflower. I’ve had the same 2 salves in my bags for 4 weeks. How do you explain that ?

Cleansing =! Using an already cleansed Songflower.

You’re confusing several things.

The plants spawn corrupted and require cleansing, that’s 1 step.

Every 25 minutes they become interact-able again after having spawned or being cleansed and used by someone.

If someone else has cleansed the plant, they could have then used it or let it sit for someone else. The two actions are independent. It will then sit as useable until someone clicks it and then it goes on a 25 minute cooldown before it can be interacted with again.

Ok thanks I understand now
I couldn’t find this information anywhere online

Yeah, I’m still looking for an addon that tracks them on the map so I know where the things are and don’t need to refer to a map I have open on another screen.

I use the ingame stopwatch if I’m farming Tubers once I find one I can use and try to come back to it every 25 minutes. Songflowers I don’t bother camping since I know I’ll just die on the way to a raid these days anyhow.

Otherwise, like someone else said, you’d want to camp the songflower first, then grab the other world buffs.