Fellow Void Elves - Log out at the barbershop!

Danuser stated that they started as a small group and got more follower over the time (or how the quote goes on twitter). I think that’s enough for a confirmation.

Overall, I’m trying to point out a shift in your tone and portrayed demeanor toward the community. Because honestly, how you speak now in comparison to months past has significantly changed.

1 Like

And I don’t think thats enough. Its vague and hard to really see it as a confirmation.

And again we know nothing else except that the wayfarers and scholars are there studying.

We don’t know how new void elves are made or if they even are.

So we have to headcanon it.

Again thats not a bad thing.

They should have at least added an small dialogue to explain why void elves can have natural skin and hair colors now. I assume that high elf looking void elves are new recruits, but we just don’t know. Is frustrating how little lore void elves have.

1 Like

Exactly.

I’m not asking for much honestly. >.< I go over it in my thread so I wont rehash it here but like… just something to clear it up so there is absolutely no contention.

1 Like

I don’t know if they will do it though just due to the manner of how the first ones came to be. They might leave it vague for all we know. Kind of like how BE eye colors are being given without frank explanation in-game either, and it lets players decide ‘this is a high elf that decided to come back to SM’ type stuff.

I know they’ve said it gives them an opportunity to include quests that does give that explanation but it’s probably a very minor thing that is more resource intensive than simply giving the customization options to the races.

Literally all void elves are high/blood elves. The blood elves story is just as much their story. So no, they are not the loser here.

That’s exactly the issue. Agreed.

2 Likes

I’m going High Elf just to punish the Horde.

3 Likes

hell yeah! I am usually a blonde.

Ngl, i got a good laugh out of this.

1 Like

In both cases its best for them to put in the time. Its an RPG for crying out loud.

Now they can do so and still give players a ton of options for their specific Void Elf (or High Elf or Blood Elf).

Like if they setup Telogrus Rift with the Wayfareres and Scholars as they are, then show on another island those same Wayfarers and Scholars actively learning how to use their powers from a void elf, and then on a third island show those Wayfarers and Scholars go through a ritual to turn into void elves proper (have em come out with random customizations blueberry or not so its all canon) and then show those same wayfarers and scholars now full void elves continueing to be shown on other islands as the new generation.

You get to be, first gen, a regular high elf or blood elf, a regular high elf and blood elf who’ve started the process, a full void elf that might have high elf looks, and a full on second gen void elf.

All with only a few real changes.

Blood Elves and the blue eyes is even easier… just have a couple NPCs talking to one another about how they have blue eyes. One says “oh I thought your eyes were green”, and the other says “with the sunwell restored many of us have had our eyes return to blue.” The other then mentions “oh I didn’t know that cause I only just returned from Dalaran. my eyes never changed.”

You get both the return of the blue eyes from the Sunwell and returning High Elves.

Small but important measures.

3 Likes

I fully agree with all that you suggest and I agree that it should happen for being an RPG. I just don’t believe the WoW team themselves consider it a high priority.

Lol, I don’t even look like myself anymore. Wonder how long until I switch back to my ponytail.

Got my Void black hair! So happy to be Voidier than Void now. :black_heart:

2 Likes

Awesome. More customizations is better.

I’m enjoying my blonde wavy strands.

Did this on all my high elves that are actually high elves (I do in fact RP one of my like 9 as a void elf). Also did this for my lightforged, nightborne, and highmountain.

2 Likes

:haircut_woman: