Fellow Void Elves - Log out at the barbershop!

Tomorrow is the day we finally become what we have wanted, in all but name only. Shed yourself of the limited purple and blue hair tones we have had to be subjected to for so many years. At last, we will have our natural hair colors.

I will likely chose blonde, but I will have to see what will look best with a whole new set of transmogs that won’t clash with blue/purple hair shades.

At last!

30 Likes

My velf mage is going pure high elf.

12 Likes

But I like being a blueberry

33 Likes

High Elves Unite !

8 Likes

That’s okay. We’re not all perfect.

4 Likes

This I have to see, :+1:

2 Likes

Well yeah you’d have to be a Goblin to be perfect

14 Likes

I didn’t want to be a high elf.

But, I get to look like a traditional vampire on Tuesday, so I’ll log everything out there tonight.

3 Likes

Mine still has to be created, this particular one was always meant to be a Void Elf on the surface, but Blood Elf at heart. But, I can see my High Elf Priest coming into view gradually as the hours of this day slide by while the dawn cometh.

2 Likes

I’m going for blueberry + white hair look. It’s perfection :slight_smile:

7 Likes

But blue hair goes best with my transmog… :frowning:

LONG LIVE BLUEBERRY LYFE! RAHHHH!!!

7 Likes

You’ve always been a Void Elf. Nothing changes in that respect. You just get Alleria style customizations. :woman_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

But you will still be alliance. A barber can’t fix that fundamental problem. :wink:

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to getting a nice arcane manicure tomorrow.

3 Likes

I wanted none of this.

5 Likes

Void Elves weren’t born that way.

5 Likes

I may see if there’s something I like, but I’m content with how I look now.

I’m an oddball :joy:

So? Your history is kind of irrelevant except for RO background. And until Blizz adds in the very simple and short lore they need to, your history is still a Belf first, now a Velf. Once they add in one simple line of dialogue into Telogrus Rift that has a Helf saying “we finally figured out how to approximate what happened to Alleria and bolster our ranks,” then your history can be a Helf. But you’re a Velf now.

1 Like

You can’t go pure high elf with those ugly void elf haircuts.

1 Like

First off; Rude, Void Elves are awesome.

Second, I can’t wait to see everyone enjoying their High Elves.

6 Likes