Fell through world, cant login

My character coconut on fairbanks fell through the world and i cant login. I tried the self help function online but it is not working.

Stay logged off the character for about 30 minutes. The server should recognize that you’re no longer connected and place them somewhere safe.

2 Likes

If Ekons steps don’t work and you still need help getting the character to a safe location to login - then follow the self-service link offered here:

1 Like

If you…

… because you just keep falling through the world and can never actually use the help menu or the Hearthstone, you can submit a ticket here and click on the character that’s stuck.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/wf/wow/197/834/submitted
… and hopefully a nice GM will get you fixed up. Supposedly these ticket are high priority so it shouldn’t take them too long.

This is exactly what is linked to in the Self-Service section of the article I provided. We want to focus on the support articles as this is generally the first place people will want to check for suggestions about an issue they’re encountering.

2 Likes

Yes, I see that ticket link down at the bottom. Just pointing out in the case where you just can’t log in because you keep falling through the world (which I took to be the OP’s situation), Hearthing and the in-game Help Menu aren’t options, so reaching out directly for GM assistance would be an option.

A GM is not needed with the system that moves a player’s character to a safe place now. It’s a self-serve option that’s done through the website. It does basically the same thing a GM used to do by moving the character from where they’re at to a safe spot.

The bonus is not having to wait on your ticket. Just choose the right server and character and the system moves them for you.

It’s the same as going to the link below and clicking on Unable to Move:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/586

2 Likes

The issue was that the self help feature wasn’t working. Anytime I went to that link and went through the procedure it would get stuck on this:

“We’re processing your request. Please leave this page open and we’ll update you as soon as we’re done.”

I tried from in game on a different character, on edge, on chrome, on firefox, on my phone. It never worked.

I spent about 15 minutes logging on my character and i eventually stopped falling and was able to hearth.