Fell off the edge of the Maw, and now i cant log back into that character

is there a way i can get my character returned to SW or somewhere other than just falling repeatedly into the maw?

I feel like an idiot but I hate that now i cant play my rogue on SL release!

please help lol!

3 Likes

If the system doesn’t place you back on solid ground after a few minutes, use the Unable to Move option.

1 Like

Unable to move option doesn’t work. After selecting character this error code pops up:

Error code:
1a74a818-576a-4826-9cde-9882bfd4ceef

It likely is related to the current log in issues. Once those are resolved it will likely clear up as well.

I’ll be updating this thread:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/log-in-issues-characters-not-loading/733095

1 Like

be thankful you are in … most of us crashed at load in to the new zone and our servers are borked … and in blizzard fashion they aren’t giving any info or ETA

same thing happened to me, fell off a staircase being stupid and now i can log in on all other toons, but my main is stuck falling into the maw and gets logged off everytime i try to log in

2 Likes

Same issue for me, mine was when I got teleported as part of the intro quest line, but now I’m falling and when I try to load in I just instantly DC.

1 Like

I am unable to try any fixes. The instant I load in, I’m still falling, so I disconnect after less than a second. Authentication and character select work fine every time, it’s just loading in on that character that breaks it.

Unfortunately the stuck character service is unresponsive. I’ve been trying to use it for over 30 minutes, but every time it reaches the point where I select my character to use the service, it resets and fails. I created a ticket, but who knows when that will get taken care of.

Its very unfortunate that this issue wasn’t resolved in beta - there are dozens of posts regarding this specific issue as recently as late October. Its very frustrating.

1 Like

Having this same issue - please fix this

Same issue. Log in and I’m still falling and get DC’d.

Same issue here.

Key takeaway. dont jump

Great, now i can’t play with my main char. Congrats Blizzard for not fixing a BETA bug and now i wont enjoy the game that i pre-ordered! CLAP CLAP

2 Likes

this shouldnt be so hard to fix man :frowning:

1 Like

Come on Blizzard…lets get this going. im getting very frustrated

As I mentioned earlier, this is likely related to the current log in issues. Once those are resolved it will likely clear up as well.

I’ll be updating this thread:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/log-in-issues-characters-not-loading/733095

1 Like