Feldrake Twitch Drop

Meanwhile Feldrake drops are getting RMTed on eBay :rofl:

1 Like

GG Blizzard, that is hilarious.

1 Like

Yup. I sort of wish I thought of that idea myself. Rulebreakers always come up with the most creative things :rofl:

1 Like

Was able to get the dragon kite just fine, still waiting for the feldrake :confused:

1 Like

LOL I put in a ticket and they sent an automated message saying there is too many tickets and to go check forums and other tools to see if it helps and closed the ticket.

2 Likes

Still waiting on Feldrake here, I did everything, says I’m eligible but no where to claim it after several days now.

I have now opened a ticket with Twitch regarding this since Blizzard seems to be taking no action around this.

1 Like

Reply from Twitch, they blame Blizzard, Blizzard blaming Twitch… Players left hanging.

Edit: Twitch support just told me after I persisted that “I successfully claimed the item in question” yet I have nothing in Twitch claimed inventory and nothing in game…

Time-based Drops

When you have reached 100% progress for the active Drop within a campaign, you will receive a claim notification at the bottom of chat. If you are unable to claim a Drop before the notification disappears, in most cases it can still be claimed from the [Inventory page](link removed) up to 24 hours after the campaign ends , after which the Drop will expire.

Please note that earned Drops can take around 24 hours to update on the Inventory page. Please also make sure that you’re signed into the appropriate Twitch and/or developer account, and that your developer account is connected when attempting to claim a Drop.

Please note however that the game developer of the broadcasted game is responsible for fulfilling Drop rewards in-game. Please contact the specific game developer directly for any questions, as Twitch Support does not have the tooling to support in-game item redemption or troubleshooting.

We appreciate your understanding, if you have any other questions we do have more information about Drops in our help article (link removed), please let us know if we can help in any other way.

1 Like

it of hope for y’all. My kite, through no additional action on my part, finally gets delivered and in doing so triggers the 400-pet achievement and the 300-pet achievement point achievement. I didn’t even know there were achievements for getting point thresholds in certain categories. xD

1 Like

I just got my feldrake. I claimed the first day so I guess blizz has pushed them through.

2 Likes

I still haven’t received mine and I got my watched hours
in the first day available. After 2 weeks of waiting for my ticket to be answered some guy answered it talking about Overwatch 2… like the guy didn’t even talk about the right game multiple times in his reply. I looked and the ticket subject was World of Warcraft… He just told me to enjoy my day pretty much and spoke about overwatch 2 wtf…

I got mine after 10 or 11 days. Friend got his same morning also 10 or 11 days of waiting.
So hopefully yours should be coming in soon. But yeah it was very frustrating how customer support acts now days. Since its soulbound and goes direct to your mount inventory there is no reason they should not be able to help people get their mounts besides saving a buck. Its not like you can somehow sell the mount.