Feldrake Twitch Drop

So I did all the steps, connected WoW with Twitch, spent hours in one of the streams it says I claimed it but nothing is showing up. Anyone else having this issue?

13 Likes

Check your notifications and messages on twitch. You have to claim it there.

1 Like

I did. And nothing is showing up in-game.

2 Likes

Same. I claimed (and twitch said I claimed it), but I read their disclaimer “may take the develop a while to distribute the loot” , so I’m waiting for tomorrow to see what happens… /

2 Likes

It showed up fairly quickly in my mount tab as a present.

5 Likes

Same for me.

You have to unwrap it. It’ll show up on your mount tab

2 Likes

Mine is connected and didnt show up in my inventory either.

I didn’t get the donation pet until I got the Feldrake even though I used the code to claim the pet hours before. For me, I clicked on my portrait in the top right of Twitch while watching the stream to see my progress for the Feldrake. When it hit 100% I clicked on the progress bar and it took me to a diff page. I clicked a button that said claim and then less than a minute later I had an ingame pop up for both the mount and the pet.

I got my fel drake as soon as i clicked claim on twitch. I had this problem with with the dragon kite though and it took two whole days for it to show up. It did eventually show up in-game though so just be patient, it might take some time for you as well.

Unwrap it in your mounts, have fun

The kite took over 24 hours to hit the game, so it may be the same with the Feldrake.

If it’s like the first pet, it may turn up for a couple of days.

Having the same issue too. The only thing is I changed my Twitch Username to something else but when I go to the Battle.net account connections tab it is still showing my old username. On the twitch page under " Drops & Rewards" showing that I have claimed it a greyed out checkmark and when I hover over it says " Game account connected". Will I still be able to get the feldrake mount even though I changed my username? Someone please help.

Yes just open a ticket, you’ll get the fel drake

My Dragon Kite took about 20 hours to show up after I claimed on Twitch. Give it time, it almost feels like Blizzard is checking and handing out award manually which can take a while

Just be careful. I sworn I remembered that I connected my twitch account on blizzard then found out it somehow didn’t get connected. Double check on the blizzard website. Was waiting for hours and then I reconnected my twitch account on blizzard and got my mount within like 30 mins.

1 Like

Worked instantly, have in my Mount collection.

However I asked my friends and one of them said it took 24h for them.

1 Like

Twitch is dumb and only for thots now. Blizzard should be doing this on youtube. Theres no reason to keep using twitch to promote your game.

I had to claim it under rewards but got mine as soon as my progress bar reached 100.