Feldrake Twitch Drop

I had to shut the game down and restart for the fel drake to show up. It is going to be my warlocks main mount. happy happy warlock

1 Like

I got it pretty much straight away sat on it and thought Ah yeah that’s cool and will probably never use it again. It’s lost anything that was once special about it IMO and I never had it originally. The way everyone got it was just so cheap and tacky so that’s how I see the mount now.

Hopefully they never bring the ghastly charger back and destroy it like they did the Drake

weird, its only been 8hrs since elegibility :confused:

mine came right away in my collection i had to click it to open the box in my mount collecction

Where does one find the progress bar? (I’m new to twitching)

click profile on twitch

1 Like

Thank you!

Same… I was in game when I reached 100% so it was instantaneous for me.

Hi. Mine isn’t showing up either. I’ve linked and everything. Please someone help, I can’t even open a ticket!

That’s just for the Drake, there was a Dragonkite pet they had earlier.

Can anyone confirm that I will still be able to receive the twitch drop after changing the Twitch username? On the account - connected accounts still showing my old username.
Also this page here Didn’t Receive Twitch Drops Doesn’t say anything about username change only password which I haven’t changed.

Update: I was able relink the correct username now showing in the bnet connections. Hopefully be able to get it within the 24hours.

mine took a couple hours to show up, while guildies watching at the same time got theirs immediately.

Shrug.

Going on 17 hours and I still don’t have mine.

Yeah before doing the username change I got the drake kite pet immediately while I was still logged into wow… but this time nope :frowning: under the bnet connections was still showing my old username I had linked… so now that I updated its now showing the right username but still waiting for it. Yikes!

Does anyone know if I disconnect my twitch connection and connect the same account if it will let me since it has 7 day cooldown or does it still trigger this cooldown eventhough its the same. I am not receiving neither Dragon Kite nor Fel Drake and twitch says there is no bnet connection showing on their end but on the Bnet website it shows it connection to the correct twitch account.

I relink mine a few hours ago. You don’t get the 7 day cooldown if you link the same account.

I received they icabod pet because it was a code but the mount hasn’t shown up.

Took a few hrs for mine to show up. Its not always instant. The kite took over 12 hrs. This one was about 4 hrs after i claimed it to show up in the journal

Yeah, but its going on 19 hours for me and the mount is on such a short claim timer we can miss out on it. Because I have the feeling that Twitch and Blizz will :man_shrugging: if you don’t get it despite claiming it.

2 Likes