Fel werebear!

Even cooler than the old werebear skin.

Discuss!

Edit: For those who haven’t heard yet. Werebear skin confirmed for re-release of mage tower.

9 Likes

Not sure how I feel about this.

5 Likes

As happy as I am for this I had the old MT bear forms but not the cat forms. Wish they made a fel cat form too.

6 Likes

As someone new to the class this expansion, yasssss!

2 Likes

I’m confused. I thought we had a window to get the missed artifact appearances. I got all but the last guardian druid skins on my druid and thought i had a chance to get them.

1 Like

I love it but i’m a little sad because bears, cats always get love but resto druids/tree haven’t gotten anything since BC :frowning:

I know what you mean, and it’s not like cat forms are as common as armor or armor re-skins… but still, the cat model was still the cat model. The werebear was truly unique, and it’s about time they gave us access to a reskinned model of it.

6 Likes

The old MT appearances are no longer obtainable. The other skins from quests, pvp, M+, etc are still obtainable.

If you didn’t get Swole during Legion then this Fel Bear is you only option.

I am fine with that but I didn’t get the cat forms too. Why didn’t they make a fel cat form too :confused:

1 Like

I like it. I think it keeps the original MT unique, but gives people a chance for something similar.

But I agree, wish they’d offer fel cat, and fel owl as well.

2 Likes

Feral druids hearing that there is no new skin from MT.

10 Likes

i wouldn’t be surprised if they add a new sparkle kitten to the tower hehe

1 Like

Best forum post of the year award

2 Likes

If this is ONLY available to players who actually earned the original bear form in legion that is ok. No if its available to anyone. This were form is the reward from legion mage tower. Put this coloring on a standard bear form for those who get it now/ Otherwise i want fel skins for all the weapons too that i did not earn in legion

4 Likes

:clap: BIG :clap:
:clap: BOOMER :clap:
:clap: ENERGY :clap:

3 Likes

So screw feral?.

Balance and resto only got different looking sticks to begin with. They didn’t get special forms. There’s no real reason to give them some now.

Also, I’m happy there’s no felkitty. I’d be stuck between picking the new ugly skin to show off for current content, or using the nicer looking old one that I got when it was hard.

Have they said this anywhere? Seems unclear. Tbh the new Fel Bear is way cooler than the other Hulk skins, but if it is accessible to all literally everyone will have it and the novelty will fade, so maybe a silver lining for you? :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw in the announcement, its for everyone. Having the original Skin/Weapon is not required.

I’m like w/e but where is FelKitty and where is a recolor of every other appearance that came out of MT…Its Kinda a-hole move for every other Class And spec out there.

True on both. I’ll still be rocking my old white werebear anyways…

1 Like