Fel werebear!

I’m not a huge fan of catering to those who missed content. We’ve all been there be it in WoW or other things, myself included. Legacy perks are desirable; that’s what gives them novelty. Making it so EVERY druid in the game will be using this is just meh. Make a different form.

Also agree with if this is their approach, do it for EVERYTHING the MT gave every spec of all classes. Why single this out? Seems kinda silly.

And for the love of god blizz don’t you dare add a single additional druid form before showing balance some love. It’s the least customizable spec in the game by far. Enough of this 17 year old model.

4 Likes

The people complaining that content should be locked are just as childish as they accuse the ones wanting all appearances unlocked. You do realize just because you got it when it was “hard” doesn’t mean it still can’t be hard. Your just wanting something to make you feel special. Locking these to reuse or recolor later is just as bad as locking them forever. The people wanting to keep them locked will just unsubscribe after they whine about something else in the game, leaving the ones who missed the content without anything.

12 Likes

i think one argument that goes ignored is that there should def be rare and “legendary” esque feeling sets/items/mounts/cosmetics in the game.

almost everything in the game is obtainable by other players, including brand new ones, regardless of how long you’ve been playing. Having less than 1% of those items be exclusive, or seasonal, is not unfair in any way.

I agree about the childish arguments though…but there are legitimate reasons for keeping them exclusive too. I guess you would have to own some of the said items to understand.

1 Like

Childish huh? Never once have I accused anyone of being childish. It’s possible to disagree on a game matter without taking a personal approach to it….

I can assure you that I don’t need anything to “feel special.” I’m not sure where you get off. The point is that it was hard and rare to get before which gives it its appeal now; its novelty. I said it pretty simply above, when every single druid in the game starts using it, it’s going to become less desirable. This is a phenomenon in life in general.

The guy below me gets it. I don’t know where the childish arguments are, but I don’t like strive to piss people off. I just want something exclusive. It’s like rank 1 titles. Want fearless gladiator? Too bad, it’s gone. Forever. There can be other titles but, not that one. I’m good with other forms, just disagree with opening up everything.

It’s like the baby moonkin pet that used to be in the store. I’d love that thing. Really wish I could get it. But, I can’t. It is what it is.

2 Likes

I think Blizzard did the right thing here. They respected their promise to players in Legion, while still opening up the were-bear model to everyone. Everybody wins.

8 Likes

I definitely agree that Moonkin needs more form love! I’d say that was overdue before anything for Feral/Guardian, and I say that as a primarily Feral/Guardian player.

I’d love to see some of the other owlbeast types in game included, and even a non-owlbeast form. Keeper of the Grove perhaps.

Even forms that don’t have any utility (like tree) but are just a shapeshift are also a plus.

2 Likes

No not everyone cares about the werebear, not every Druid mains guardian. I guess they’re telling ferals to go f themselves.

2 Likes

As someone who doesn’t currently play guardian because I don’t like the bear model, I’m happy for this.

2 Likes

Fist saw this and immediately though so what does Feral get? I have a feeling they are going to be left out as Neon/Sparkle Kitty isn’t as iconic as Werebear and Feral isn’t played by many sadly.

Hope Blizz goes and rethinks this but not holding my breath, also what is going to take to get some new Boomy forms ? New Tree forms ?

Imagine a sweet palm tree healing you, or a weeping willow ? Pine tree? Just options would be nice, and boomy’s . . . yea they are long past due for more forms.

Forreal! Need some tree huggin

1 Like

I’m happy to get the form, not huge on the fel theme but I get it.

Glad the skeleton will be available.

1 Like

Feral will not receive anything, since the claws of shrivala form isn’t in the game / wasn’t tied to MT it’s unlikely they’d put dev time into introducing an improved version.

So I will do the guardian challenge, and that’s about it. I find that tier armor pretty ugly tbh (although I dislike most druid tier armor) so there’s really no point in doing the other challenges in my case which is unfortunate.

Not sure how Claws of Shrivala = Sparkle Neon Kitty from MT ?

It’s not, the only reason that werebear is coming back is bc it’s a unique skeleton. So if sparkle kitty was a unique skeleton we’d likely see it.

1 Like

Sparkle kitty is one of a kind or is there another one out there like it? Its yes still cat shape like the others were Claws of Shrivala was not so I do see the unique aspect and draw to that form vs another Neon Sparkle Fel version.

Yeah I wish blizz thought of the sparkle cat the same way, but they don’t since it isn’t a difference in skeleton.

1 Like