Fel Lance -

I feel like if you don’t have a DH alt at this point you’re just playing the game wrong. I have to get on that bandwagon myself.

3 Likes

He talking about the active effect of DA not passive. Still, it’s a bit much (lance dmg should be lower).

Passive dodge shouldn’t be a thing.
Leech should be nerfed.
Etc.

and you ret paladin has spell book abilities divine steed and blessing of freedom and with a pvp talent or azerite essences, you gain Unbound freedom which makes BOF indispellable and unstealable

Welcome to the dark side, my child. Let the hate flow through you.

yeah but this powerful can’t be slowed below 30% is active the whole game passively.

My freedom is 25sec and steed is 45sec cd. And using steed without freedom is useless. As you probably don’t know, Divine steed is the only sprint in the game without the ‘‘supress all slow and roots when using it’’ wording.

And unbound freedom is a pretty strong PVP talent, but it competes against 1min mini wings, judgement more damage and hand of sanctuary removing cc. And sometimes its not worth picking.

yea, when active Death advance , we cannot be lower than 100% normal speed + 30% movement speed but there’s always snare effects in PVP, so 30% bonus is totally useless and we walk with normal speed even with DA active. we always walk with 100% normal speed in PVP . We have a wraith walk that can be taken from a talent but we cannot choose that instead of Spell Eater. Fel lance hit 7% of the max hp and so 10 hits = 70% of max hp. As i said , Gripping of Fel lance depends upon RNG. if Grip is on GCD and DH uses fel lance and it’s late. If a Grip is not on GCD , Fel lance wouldn’t be a problem for DKs.

Just press AMS or grip it or line it

There’s multiple counterplay options stop complaining

3 Likes

any time I hop on a non 120, non DK alt, and am snared (especially chains of ice) I want to log off, that’s how strong DA is

3 Likes

No troll I’m in the same boat as you. Kids will always complain dk is op but fel lance is bonkers vs a Dk. By the time you actually make it to a pillar Hes already hit you like 6 times with it and sometimes the pillar doesn’t los it.

To that ret paladin atleast you can cast self heals to counteract some of the damage taken. DK just sits there getting eaten alive

It’s not realistic to say you can grip it. If you have not pressed any abilities to put them on gcd right as Dh uses it you can quickly grip but it’s not gonna happen often.

In 2a at 2200cr games I’ve faced plenty of Dhs where their top damage by far was fel lance

2 Likes

so then grip it or AMS it

lmao, you think i don’t know about that? u can never grip a fel lance, it’s pretty based on RNG. if Grip is on GCD while DH uses Fel lance, it’s always late to take down the rain from above attack.

2 Likes

pretty sure you know nth about DK. Grip based on RNG and AMS doesn’t soak it. fel lance completely destroy it after 2 or 3 hits and you still take lots of damage from fel lance. i’ve tried many ways to counter Fel lance with my Unholy and there’s non. why it’s a problem?, because it’s based on 7% of max hp just like Gpyro. the more HP we have the problem we got

Is wraith walk not a typically taken talent for pvp? I always did >.>… I mean the 20% chance to stagger a spell’s damage seems okay but if you take burst, deathstrike works better.

Do you mean it doesn’t clear slows/roots on usage or doesn’t make you immune to them during the duration? Just asking because on my Druid, I’ve been slowed/rooted many times while using dash. Of course… I just travel then go back to cat lol. Not complaining, I know, Druid life, I was simply asking.

and if you’re saving AMS for fel lance… you’re screwed before he uses fel lance , hahaha

I’m playing my alt dh and two games in a row my rain from above bugs out and I don’t get fel lance, needs to happen more :^)

the only spec that can kill DH quick while he uses fel lance is Destro. Dare a DH uses Fel lance. he’ll get one shot by Chaos bolts

2 Likes

If you’re playing spell eater and the minor ax trait that extends AMS duration and absorb you’ll be fine

there are multiple counterplay options that you have. use them. what else are you saving AMS for vs a DH? use AMS on your way to the pillar. do something

Steed does not clear or immune you to slow during its duration. That’s why it’s effectively useless without using freedom first if a team has slows.

1 Like

how is grip based on rng, you have full control over when you use it
unless you mean during immunity frames, just wait out the animation

ams doesnt soak it completely but ams + da gives you much more breathing room to los it than most other classes
most dh comps are double melee so its safe to just trade ams for it imo

4 Likes

when you use DK abilities, Grip is on GCD too, yea when Grip is on GCD , if a DH uses fel lance , you’re late . Even if you grip him while he is up in air. he doesn’t go down. you have to grip him exactly the time as he uses fel lance.

1 Like