Fel Lance -

45k dmg per hit. How braindead can this class be?

4 Likes

now imagine that they can get like 10-12 off per use with a 1 sec gcd

1 Like

With haste? Gawd.

im not really a fan of the spell tbh, very easy to los it most times and even if u cant its fairly easy to heal through if they cant kick u as long as damp isnt high plus u can cc them on it

Its generally not as viable as rift/greater darkness/reverse. Too easy to just LOS it and then the DH is stuck in the air like a turd.

crazy thought guys, but maybe, line it up with a stun?

1 Like

True. But why even have so many op tools across one class?

cause its a class made for casuals that wants to do the least effort for the maximum rewards.

4 Likes

Honestly we should say f this and all roll Dh, until there’s nothing but that around and everyone gets fed up.

We DK has huge problem against that spell, oh yea you have great mobilities, and our DK ( lowest mobility in game ) , died by that fel lance even with 50-60% hp in skirmishes and world PVP, even if i use 10 sec anti magic shell, it deletes my shell and still deal lots of damage

2 Likes

You can grip it.

Sorry but with death advance making all snare 30% slow instead of 50% + you have way better mobility than you think. Also When you use it you can’t be slowed below 100% and have 30% more speed on 45sec-1min cd. And most of your damage is from pets and disease so being kited doesnt really matter that much to you.

1 Like

I mean depending on the map you’re not guaranteed los. I guess have to just hump pillar every second of the game.

yea bro, i know it, but it totally depends on RNG, if my Grip is on GCD and it’s always late to use that spell. Even if i could use grip on DH , he still goes up . only some games Vs DH , i could grip him from going up

1 Like

can you read the spell book again? it doesn’t say so. all your info is wrong. when you use death advance, you cannot be slowed below 70% ( not 100%) . and you don’t gain 30% if you got slowed. you always move with 70% of normal speed, DK doesn’t even have normal speed at all times in PVP

45 sec cooldown
For 8 sec, your movement speed is increased by 30%, you cannot be slowed below 100% of normal speed, and you are immune to forced movement effects and knockbacks.

Passive: You cannot be slowed below 70% of normal speed.

where am i wrong?

2 Likes

I feel like if you don’t have a DH alt at this point you’re just playing the game wrong. I have to get on that bandwagon myself.

3 Likes

He talking about the active effect of DA not passive. Still, it’s a bit much (lance dmg should be lower).

Passive dodge shouldn’t be a thing.
Leech should be nerfed.
Etc.

and you ret paladin has spell book abilities divine steed and blessing of freedom and with a pvp talent or azerite essences, you gain Unbound freedom which makes BOF indispellable and unstealable

Welcome to the dark side, my child. Let the hate flow through you.

yeah but this powerful can’t be slowed below 30% is active the whole game passively.

My freedom is 25sec and steed is 45sec cd. And using steed without freedom is useless. As you probably don’t know, Divine steed is the only sprint in the game without the ‘‘supress all slow and roots when using it’’ wording.

And unbound freedom is a pretty strong PVP talent, but it competes against 1min mini wings, judgement more damage and hand of sanctuary removing cc. And sometimes its not worth picking.