Fel Lance -

That’s not RNG…

5 Likes

Then u don’t use any of DK abilities until DH uses fel lance?

Are you really this dense? It doesn’t matter when you use it, it’s not randomly generated.

Tell me why i can’t Take him down with Grip after he goes up into the air? DH doesn’t even get down with your grip use

Oh you are this dense.

1 Like

I play a dk like right now, this season, and have for the past couple seasons

I am trying to help this guy

AMS won’t soak all of fel lance but with the Azerite AMS trait and spell eater it’s going to come close. Even if it doesn’t soak it all, that’s ok! It can buy you time to run to a pillar with ams up preventing the damage

All abilities don’t have to fully counter others.

ams mitigates a large percentage of fel lance damage especially when boosted by the traits I’m referring to. It can buy to time to get you somewhere to mitigate it fully. DH’s typically play melee cleaves that don’t have magic dmg as impactful as fel lance, so it’s probably a pretty decent trade

I don’t hate DK I hate people acting completely helpless when there are measures that can be taken

1 Like

keep aruging about that you’re not right. you can only grip rain from above down as soon as he flies up or you fail.

1 Like

Cool story. I don’t see how this is random. This 100% depends on you, not RNG mechanics.

I just hate it when I RNG ice block, and can’t use it at the right time! :woman_mage:

1 Like

then u go play an unholy DK and show me how you grip him down every time you counter a DH

u don’t know about a DK and you’re aruging with a mage

Show me the abilities that randomly trigger the GCD. I’ll wait.

Hint: it’s not random. It’s called anticipating your opponent and being ready to react. Jellybeans does it all the time with step into trap. He doesn’t complain of RNG GCDs (they don’t exist) but he anticipates when it’s going to happen and is ready to react. Quite the opposite of random.

u call people dense when you’re the only one who dense. u don’t get it if DH uses rain from above, your grip is on GCD , then your Grip becomes off GCD you uses it. you fail to take him down

Thats 100% on you bro. Nothing random.

u can’t be late on using GRIP as soon as DH uses rain from above or esle GRIP fails. Can you read? i’ve tested it. As soon as i uses Scourge strike on DH, okay? DH uses rain from above ability , right? you uses scourge strike, then Grip becomes GCD? u can’t use grip on DH instantly . after he goes up into air u uses GRIP , then u fail to take him down with grip. Your grip can’t be on GCD if DH uses his Rain from above. Are you that dense?

in dampening AMS legit does nothing so fel lance can break it with 1-2 hits, a dh shouldn’t ever lose to a dk.

2 Likes

I see nothing random in there. You don’t understand what RNG is. Everything you mention is 100% player control.

omg , then u won’t use any ability not to make Grip on GCD? you waiting for DH to use rain from above until your DK dies? how come you make grip off GCD when you’re using abilities for fight? Are you that dense?

do you even know this game has GCD on abilities ?

They aren’t flying up randomly. They do it either to pressure or defend.

God forbid you have to think ahead in arena and anticipate actions and be ready for them. :thinking:

Most movement increasing stuff doesnt.