Feisty Corner

Yeah I would happily pay gold for my flying but acheesement I refuse so I am always grounded.

I hate achievements. The idea of me and effort is like vinegar and oil. Sure you can mix them but why go through all the trouble?

I heard there are going to be changes to the azerite and neck piece. I thought the implementation was wonky at a best so Iā€™m hoping 8.2 fixes this. One of the biggest pet peeves is that Legion feels more or less like a distant memory with the class weapon become largely vanity/transmog items. Itā€™s like they hit the ā€˜undoā€™ button Legion.

-Feisty.

1 Like

Its quiet hereā€¦ Too quiet! <<Procedes to bang a bunch of pots and pans together!>

I just got back from vacation a few days ago! Howā€™s the adventuring coming along?

TBH I havenā€™t played much myself just popping into the forums off and on.

I have been playing my priest for a few months now and loving it. Monk healing is great and feels powerful but the mana retention is a major problem. Priest healing doesnā€™t feel nearly as powerful but it offers better mana conservation and thereā€™s a lot more options for heals.

-Feisty.

Hmmm playing some of my low lv alts i see they messed with the LFD and made all the dungeons at and below lv aviable in the queā€¦ I donā€™t really like this tbh feels weird getting some dungeons when I am in the SM bracket and such.

Iā€™ve not done lowbie dungeoning much, but when I have, Iā€™ve only ever gotten Shadowfang keep.

Me and Leruen have been leveling (slowly) our thicc Boralean humans and it has been fun but without good connections to other players, instances feel slow, inhumane, and meh.

We did the instance with the snakes. I forget which one this was. Razorfen Kraul?

-Feisty.

Wheee WoW classic!

I tried out the stress test the other night and took candle.

Same here was a lot of fun from what little I could do.

A shield dropped from one of the wolves I killed. So I ran around punching mobs wearing a shield!

There were so many people in the starting area that I couldnā€™t finish even the first quest! But it was fun and stressful and more fun. Then more stress.

The rollout on the stress test was not great though, I spent a few hours trying to log in and finally got in at 11:30 PM only to be unable to get past the character creation screen.

Hopefully future rollouts will be better.

-Feisty.

Yar, apparently that stress test went so badly (as in sure, they learned things, but not the things they wanted to test) they are doing another one again today.

I tried logging on, but hung up at the connecting to realm prompt. So, seems like they have not done it again.

Adamar and I gave them a big ā€œYOU ARE NOT PREPARED!ā€

Neat, looks like the stress test is working right now.

I wanna play classic >.< this wait is killing meā€¦

There is another stress test coming up. Looks like it is available to anyone with an active WoW subscription.

Neat to bad I canā€™t stream it but oh well broke PC is broke. Huzza for something fun to do.

8.2 is out! Mech-gnome zone is amaaaaazing.

Iā€™m enjoying the two zones a lot, and Najatar (I refuse to learn how to spell this correctly) is pretty large and challenging.

Woo! I do find that Iā€™m being super aggressive with questing so thatā€™s a sign that Iā€™m enjoying myself. Going through the new area with my Fury Warrior, Feidhelm.

-Feisty.