Feign Death + Trap Bug

Yay!!! A blue post! Thanks Blizzard!

Thank you for the blue post

Can we now please have blue post about issue with NON-agressive Infernals? Im begging you please.

2 Likes

not reassuring at all

8 Likes

Feign Death is one of the most iconic spells, it just can’t stay bugged this way.
It’s like Frostbolt doesn’t slowing

5 Likes

OR INFERNAL being non agressive :((

6 Likes

Thank you very much for the blue post and for your work in figuring out the problem.

Yes! BLUE POST!!!

WE DID IT GUYS.

Thank you blizzard !

1 Like

Peace of mind would have been cool weeks ago… but hey! Let’s get that extra billing cycle!
Guess we can finally hit 60 now guys! Maybe?

Awesome, can you look into pet agro too?

Just fix that damn movement lag. It is what’S causing it. Back then, I didn’t have to wait 2 seconds after leaving a building, to be able to mount up. Right, there was a slight lag that prevented me from mounting up immediately after leaving an indoors area, but come on, it wasn’t even close to 2 seconds!

By the way, this movement lag also causes several issues with pets

7 Likes

Nice, also while your at it make it so you drop combat immediately after using fd, not waiting for the entire animation before dropping. Would feel much smoother.

5 Likes

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the update. It’s indeed a sigh of relief to hear its more likely a bug and not what was intended.

Just know you’re communication with us on this topic is so very much appreciated.

Have a great day everyone!

Yeah you’re right. A whole post of them delving into the issues isn’t reassuring. What would reassure you?

3 Likes

Thanks for the response. You guys are doing gods work!

Thank you for posting a response. Seriously that is all any of us wanted and you gave a heck of a good one. I am glad you are looking at it at all. that is all any of us asked for that noticed the issues. the sensitivity change you mentioned, while not the biggest of issues, is nice to know as well and I know I truly appreciate it as a great first step to helping solve what is going on.

Yeah I thought I might be crazy. Has this been addressed? I don’t recall this being a thing in vanilla.

This is impacting more than Feign Death. I see this as an issue on my Shaman all the time as the game is not responsive or ‘seeing’ that I have stopped moving before I start a spell cast.

Probably the issue with pet response times as well?

1 Like

Can’t wait for a fix for this.

Good to see it is being looked into. I have learned that my FD/Trap combo only works when I stand completely still while activating it. I don’t even touch my movement keys at all until I actually see the trap on the ground which is frustrating because it usually takes a second or two. The unfortunate thing about this is that while normally you could do the combo while moving backwards, this causes you to stand there and get absolutely punished by melee because you’re just stuck there like a dummy not being able to move until the trap goes off.

1 Like