Feign Death + Trap Bug

I tried doing this… Guess what happened? It was so f’ing obvious because I didn’t move for multiple seconds (because I was spamming the button and praying) and the warrior just circled around the obvious area…

2 Likes

Thank you for that. I’ll make a video and do the same if I have the same issue once I reach 32.

1 Like

What a long load of BS. Stop making excuses for a problem that was a non-issue with 15 yr old technology. “Engineer”. Graduate and work for a while and then we’ll talk and see how much you know about.

3 Likes

Will be unsubbing if I hit this issue at 32. I encourage all of you who played classic to roll a hunter do the same until this issue is at least addressed with a blue post.

2 Likes

Blizzard. There is video evidence from Vanilla of how FD should behave in classic. Please don’t ignore this- hunter is broken without properly functioning feign death in so many ways. At the very least acknowledge the issue so we all won’t have to reroll.

8 Likes

Bump. And fix the weird pet delay too.

1 Like

How is there no blue post for this yet? Hope for a response soon

last bump for me, playing retail until this garbage is fixed. i only want to play a hunter so if it isn’t functioning why bother

Died again from Feign death bug. Not resisted just plain didn’t work and got beaten to death by Kurzen jungle fighters while I lay helpless on the ground.

2 Likes

Bumping this thread - please look into this. Insanely hard to pvp without FD/trap combo. I’ve died a few different times to rogues/shamans/warriors getting into my deadzone and just living in it because I couldn’t get back to range with my FD/Trap combo.

Thanks,
Twiz

Come on… blue post!

bump until response

This bug better not persist into Phase 2 / Bgs

Bump. Leveled to level 60 as a hunter and I’m honestly thinking about rerolling because of this. Only thing stopping me is my hunter is Alliance on the highest pop server when id want my main to be on the highest pop server which if I am doing any other class it will be a horde.

Blizzard ignoring us :’(

Don’t make me reroll a druid…

I stopped playing private servers to play Classic, this is the first time I have payed for World of Warcraft and I must say I am very dissapointed.
Feign Death - Freezing Trap not working and the input lag on everything are HUGE issues.

Bump for hunters. Let’s get this fixed for you guys.

1 Like

Please fix this blizzard! Feign death to trap worked back in vanilla, macro wasn’t even needed you could literally click feign death then click trap. I did it a millions times back in 2005, and it was essential in pvp to get that nice range and another chance to dps. Now all I can do is flail around like a magicarp in the deadzone while a rogue unloads on me untill I die. Please fix !!

bum p p p p p

FD IS BROKEN