2 Likes

Today the big day?

2 Likes

Tried to log in, spent a good while fighting the loading screen boss.  I was then punted back to the character select screen with the world server error.  :headstone:

2 Likes

Same.

Looks like those issues from yesterday are persisting.

2 Likes

Is it just me or the character selection screen is inconsistent, characters are standing but when clicking some time some sit and others dont??

2 Likes

Looking at my one, it seems that there is a kind of timing system where after they stand up when you select them they will sit/kneel down again. But it seems to be varied. But if you select one of your non favourites and back you will see the non highlighted sitting down. I suspect it’s deliberate to keep the visual lively. Now having a bbq on the open fire would be excellent rofl.

2 Likes

I think this probably got pushed back again

I wonder if this calculation requires us to log in with each character so the game can evaluate what we have on each character and apply to the Warband? I know in the past when some things went account wide, we had to log in before the game “saw” we had stuff. The way this is worded makes me think the conversion happens first, then we log in to verify.

I guess the things getting “Warbound” are all server side. I figured reputation is server, but thought currency might require a log in to evaluate (similar to transmog items in our bags in the past).

What is going on blizzard servers where suppose to open the 17th then got pushed back to today. And they are still not open. Worse part is there’s not been any updates about what’s going on today.Hopefuly its opened tomorrow? Really wanted to test some stuff.

4 Likes

To be clear this is just to test the warband syncing

But yeah if it’s today it’ll be nice to know when

1 Like

Getting late in the day at this point. Any new info on if this is still happening?

Still getting World Server down but to be fair it isn’t even 3pm PST yet. They still got some time.

(Update) Incompatible is now showing for the realms. That’s progress.

2 Likes

I had the whole world server thing 2-3 hours ago. Then it was incompatible realms when I logged in 15 min ago. When I logged out to refresh the client (and for it to complete the ridiculous update-bug thing it’s been doing for over two years at this point whenever I exit the game), re-launching the PTR caused it to crash and I got a “Fatal condition!” “couldn’t resolve host” error message pop up (didn’t even load the game). Now I just tried to log in after exiting the launcher and restarting it again, and half the realms are offline while the others are incompatible.

TWW PTR realms are now showing Offline for me. I think they’re doing the conversion and then will bring them online.

As of 3:15pm PDT

The following are currently offline:

• Raszageth
  • Fyrakk
  • Iridikron
  • Vyranoth

The following are currently showing as Incompatible:

• Anasterian
  • Benedictus
  • Broxigar
  • Lycanthoth
  • Nobundo

Those are 10.2.7 not 11.0.

Yeah, but you know someone else would come along and say “what about these” or something.

2 Likes

I’m seeing the same thing. I’m guessing they aren’t ready yet.

True

1 Like

Hello testers.

The War Within Pre-Expansion PTR is now live and ready for testing! Please keep the following in mind upon logging in:

Please be patient. The Warband conversion may take some time:

• Your account may take several minutes to gather and convert all characters on first log in.
  • Not-yet-implemented: There will be a dialog letting you know your characters are being added to a Warband.

When we open the servers for log-in on June 18, please reply to this thread and let us know your feedback, along with the answers to the following questions:

• For any achievements that are newly account wide, did they combine correctly across your characters?
  • Did your Dragonflight reputation progress combine correctly (furthest progress on any character)?
  • Do you have flight paths from all your merged characters?
7 Likes