nice that you precopied my existing beta characters over. i just copied some extras including cross faction characters just in case for when this needs testing.

Nope, right now it’s just copying characters. Did you read the top post?

Can you provide a list of these achievements newly account wide, and some specific examples on how they should combine correctly across my characters? I want to help test, but I paid little attention on achievements.

2 Likes

Is this irreversible?

Are the servers actually up for this? I keep getting disconnected at the “retrieving realm list” stage.

NVM, I got in.

Hello everyone. We’ve ran into some hiccups the Warband conversion and have to push the PTR testing date an extra day to June 18. We’ll be sure to keep you posted if anything changes.

Please continue to keep copying your characters until June 18 in the meantime. Thank you!

11 Likes

Au contraire, I would be quite displeased to have things pulled from a character’s bank.  If I put something there then, generally speaking, I want it there.  It was already tedious enough having to go through every bag on every character to set Clean Up – and later Sell Junk – to ignored.  (I even have an addon on top of it all to hide the clean up button.)

2 Likes

Would be amazing if we actually got any proper information on what you want us to check when we login to all characters we create on this PTR. A checklist or something. What are we looking for?

Uhm, excuse me, It’s jun 17 17:02 pm Argentina, still no realms, any news?

what time are the servers supposed to come up?

They moved it to tomorrow because they ran in to issues

2 Likes

:arrow_down:

There’s also known issues that you can look at in the original comment for this thread.  (Didn’t feel it necessary to copy them here.)

1 Like

I copied over my 16 chars so lets see how things go

1 Like

Might not matter at this point, but you should edit this to the 18th as well.

did this open today?.. or did it get pushed back again… ?

4 Likes

It’s not even 9AM Pacific yet. :rofl:

Now it is, what’s next?

2 Likes

:pie:

2 Likes