Feedback to Blue post "Aoe Changes in Shadowlands"

Well since rewards are equivalent, yeah. If I have to do it 100 times during the life of an expansion, I’ll take the easy one.

Make mobs a threat again.

Pull 5? RIP gg. Make sap/sleep/poly a thing again.

1 Like

Oh that takes me back to the BC/Wrath days. When CCing pulls was important.

1 Like

Ye this is the way

Blizzard wrote
“While there are a number of variables contributing to this trend, high burst area of effect (AOE) damage against an unlimited number of targets has made it increasingly possible for players to take down large groups of enemies without the players ever facing a proportionate level of danger.”

I think they under estimate the amount of danger there actualy is by doing higher keystones right now because the MDI players make everything look easy when in reality its because they know exactly what they are doing by having done the same thing for like 1000 times

1 Like

WoW isn’t diablo, the game shouldn’t be owned by fire, outlaw, and havoc. WoW had limited aoe for most of it’s life. It’s always one of those specs who are crying about the change.

Of course not but people who play the game are supposed to have fun

Even if we dont have a cap on aoe spells the game can be balanced,

More people had fun in the game when aoe cap was in place, just saying.

u mean in cata or in classic where everyone wants warrior cleave grps or mage only grps?

When I look at all they’re doing is going to upset a lot of people in the game. Especially people that farm in the game and that’s their enjoyment for the whole game. All you’re going to do is make more people quit the game if that is your plan

Citation needed

There is def some true in that, I remember a few months back when the creator of WCL tweeted that classic had more players than retail had in raids
´https://preview.redd.it/3y5rxsmr9di41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=344fa1575c886873b586f5d3181d11a7ced7a9e9
Since then the tweet has been deleted tho for some reason

I raided some on Classic and what made me lose interest is that there wasnt basicaly any challenge at all. LFR on Retail is more difficult than Classic raiding is

A game which mixes both a challenge and funsies is the best and for me those levels was very close in Legion