This is an excellent change.

I can queue with my friends again. I can’t begin to tell you how many times my friends and I have had to choose between BGing alone (because I was 30+ minutes into a queue) and re-queueing with a friend who had just logged on. Now, that pressure is gone.

No queues means less griefing, at least from me. I don’t feel like I have to world PVP constantly between queues in order to get the honor pieces I want. I still love world PVP, but I’m much less likely to grief and repeatedly kill a lowbie questing because I don’t feel it necessary to farm the 10 honor he’s worth. I can just get into a BG and get that honor much more efficiently.

I don’t really understand the Alliance whining I’m seeing. Now, I can unlock the PVP honor gear I want at the same rate as them while letting them quest and level alts. I don’t see how this negatively affects their faction at all.

It’s fair to say the overwhelming majority of my friends and I are supportive of this change, and everything I’ve seen from BGs today indicates massive support by the player base.

2 Likes

Can we get honor buffs now, thank you.

3 Likes

when even a fair share of horde understand the long term implications of this fix, shows how out of touch you guys are…
there were multiple better options before trying this nuclear fix, but I guess more mounts can be reskinned now that this bandaid is applied.

15 Likes

Can’t believe you guys are actually removing some posts that react to this change negatively. I love video games and technology but why are the people within these fields always so censor obsessed?

16 Likes

100% agree with this comment. Have had more fun today with friends than I have since the beginning of classic. Looking forward to the decision to make this permanent!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Blizz!

1 Like

Queuing battlegrounds was a real chore with the long af queues. I must say after i logged on today and played my first battleground after a 2 minute wait, it actually felt great! I am so motivated to queue now and play the game how I love it.

Thank you blizzard!

1 Like

Thank you for the change. Having loads of fun queing bgs with friends now.

1 Like

love the change please make it permanent

1 Like

What kind of feedback thread is this garbage? of course the benefited side will say thank you and continue to zug zug over the bgs. What they are trying to pull another retail? it already worked not sure what else they want with this thread.

:roll_eyes:

10 Likes

The issue Alliance have has nothing to do with how this change impacts their BG ques or world activities as of today.

Its about how this change will ultimately negatively impact the game for Alliance later down the line. With less incentive to play one faction more will go to the other either by making new characters or faction transfers when that ever becomes available.

With people moving and less actively choosing to try out Alliance as new players there will be less people in the world for Alliance. Resulting in less people to do dungeons or raids with. Which in turn means its hard or will take longer for Alliance players to partake in those activities. (kind of like waiting in que to get into those activities)

As its becomes more difficult it creates even more incentive to just start out horde or for those trying to stick out to switch to horde were there is simply more options available. It creates a negative feedback perception loop for the Alliance while creating a positive feedback loop for the horde. After a length of time it becomes simply the collective perception that all players who want to X, Y and Z go horde. Regardless of any changes that occur in an attempt to balance that out and at that point you would have to do a drastic change to fix the issue.

With people pointing to Retail as evidence enough that this has occurred and the dev’s constantly saying well… we know there is an imbalance but its too hard to fix.

So ultimately people are looking further into the games lifespan and saying if this doesn’t get addressed you are simply taking one issue and removing it now so that the other faction has to deal with it later down the line.

20 Likes

Just make it official the streamers are happy with this change

i had a great time! i finally got to play the game with what little time i have after work.

thanks a lot blizzard! i’m happy to be able to keep playing

1 Like

You just called someone petty and admitted to corpse camping…

1 Like

really glad for this change, honor feels obtainable as the horde now in a reasonable time window. i did notice a bug though in warsong gulch in a horde v horde game where our team was alliance and we couldn’t see the other team’s flag on the map.

My feedback is that I am finally getting play to BGs with friends. We get to play the game. This is really appreciated.

2 Likes

OH GOD, THEY HAVEN"T LEARNED A THING FROM RETAIL AND CLASSIC!

also why wont it let me submit my reply? you asked for feedback right? edit: just had to add more useless words apparently

2 Likes

Yea it sucks, cause this has no place in TBCC. Stop bringing in retail garbage into a game that is not catered to the retail crowd.
Maybe think about the long term consequences of this change Lizzard? I know you don’t care about anything but money, but just maybe, maybe…
Ty

4 Likes

Agreed. A blue tabard would be fine.

Yeah and as if the imbalance isn’t bad enough for pvp, summoning stones are stacked with horde now. Great work yet again bliz.

3 Likes

Ok? But it fixed a glaring issue in queue times and just let’s everyone play and have fun.