Does anyone actually doubt that they’ll be kept in?

I think they’ll be kept in, but they may nerf it a little, like for instance only having this as a special event type thing every month. I could live with that tbh.

1 Like

Good change for the overall health of this game.

1 Like

Thank you for this implementation, much needed and I am now able to enjoy battlegrounds in tbc

2 Likes

the queue times have been amazing to be honest, its allowing a lot of my friends and i to finally play the game :>

PLEASE KEEP PLS

2 Likes

the queue times have been amazing to be honest, its allowing a lot of my friends and i to finally play the game :>

PLEASE KEEP PLS

1 Like

This is an excellent change. The hour long horde queues was killing PvP. True PvP’ers should want a higher participation to increase competition. The fact that you can arena vs horde and alliance sets precedent for this change to be fine IMO from an RP point (don’t care about the RP myself). Hats off, keep the change ignore the handful that will complain

2 Likes

Enjoy the one faction game you always wanted blizzard.

Don’t spit in our faces with your lies about wanting faction balance. Just own it now.

17 Likes

Near instant queues this is great. Please keep it.

The masks arent necissary but other than that this is amazing. Pls keep it. Im sad im going on vacay for the holiday so i only got to que a couple games x.x

Hi, as a casual player without a lot of time to devote to the game it is very nice to be able to log on and play some World of Warcraft with my friends. Thank you.

2 Likes

Free sparkle ponies.

1 Like

The queue times reflecting faction imbalance was a natural method to push towards keeping balance by punishing the stacked population side. I was against mercenary mode when alliance had 1 hour queues in wod and I am against this. This change is completely disrespectful to the spirit of the game and sends the message that you would rather put in the easiest and cheapest solution rather than put in effort and money to design incentives and disincentives that promote faction balance.

16 Likes

This is extremely unfair for the alliance, nerf WOTF racial and make arenas fair for every other race and you will see a shift in balance, not just buff the horde even more…
The open world is almost unplayable on most servers for alliance and this is going to make it worse with alliance rerolling to horde, basically forcing us to do what you didn’t want to have to force the horde to do in terms of rerolling to the opposite faction.
Massive horde bias by blizzard gg

14 Likes

Please do not ever turn this off unless queue times somehow magically balance out. Maybe set it to try unique sides for 1-5m first then just match same sides if it can’t fill up. This means that if there ever (somehow) comes a time when we don’t need it anymore; it’ll just turn off.

1 Like

Seriously love this.

Instant queues. Farming honor unhindered. The masks are a BIT goofy but I honestly don’t even care.

Thank you very much this change is great. I hope you guys keep it.

I love it! Keep it!

Works great. Please keep this change in the game. Thank you.

1 Like

Terrible change for the health and integrity of the game. Good change for a company that wants to keep profits in the extremely short term. You’re killing your own game…again.

18 Likes

I’m loving this

1 Like