You should be encouraging faction balance, Blizzard. This will do nothing to help a struggling Alliance faction with PvP.

Edit: Was banned four days for the above, including a denied appeal - in a thread specifically asking for feedback no less. Says everything you will ever need to know about this company and the incompetent temps currently staffing it.

86 Likes

Keep repeating it until it stays lol

9 Likes

Honestly loving it. It could be like RBGs in retail though where you cant understand or see /say and /yell /emote. quick Qs are great so far.

1 Like

Terrible change to the game with clear long term reprocussions to faction balance. Rebalancing Horde racials ala Wrath (WotF shared cd with trinket) and letting the population dynamics work themselves out would be healthier.

Deleting posts in a feedback thread? Seriously?

85 Likes

Congrats to the Horde! Now, let’s talk 24/hr playtime for solo alliance queue in losing bg’s. It pretty much equates to same honor/hour horde WERE getting, but now their insta pops means horde will outpace alliance pvp’ers gearing.

13 Likes

Please enter the Battleground queue in-game over the next four days, and then after you’ve experienced it, let us know how it went for you in this thread.

12 Likes

Why are you removing legitimate posts from the Allaince?

115 Likes

Why is my feedback about this getting deleted?

100 Likes

Two of my comments have been deleted and another flagged by the community. The horde warlock posting about premades has reposted at least 3 times because it keeps getting removed, not hidden.

84 Likes

OH NO alliance had an entire month with instant ques we get 6 days and you still complain grow up

9 Likes

Everyone on alliance is having this happen. Mine were deleted as well. Also, horde posts against this are also being deleted.

61 Likes

Not true stop it already with ur nonsense

2 Likes

It was great, got 2 WSG with almost instant queues on my belf, both as alliance team, lost one, won one, was a great time both times

2 Likes

Why are alliance crying saying this is going to ruin their faction? I don’t understand how it effects them

4 Likes

What kind of feedback are you honestly expecting from alliance on this topic? Our queues went from instant to instant. Thank you, Blizz!

16 Likes

Found an issue.

I cannot participate in this “Same Faction Battleground” feature.

Can I buy a transfer so I can test it out?

15 Likes

Why are you deleting Alliance responses from this thread?

58 Likes

I feel in all of this discussion, the voice of that players that enjoy the lore or the fantasy is getting lost.

I want to fight the battle that the (game-)world around me fights. With that, I exclusively want to fight the other faction in bgs.

Pandora’s box is opened and will be hard to close again, at least give me a checkmark in the options to opt out of the mask silliness and not being in my base. I don’t mind the extra wait.

Let’s give me the possibility to stay true to the rpg in mmorpg.

33 Likes

GG WP blizzard… its like 20/80 ratio for horde on our server. We can’t farm golds, we cant normaly enter dungeons/raids, we cant even summon ppl and now you work for them blizzard? Where have you been while in classic ally lost every AV because horde starting cave was in the middle of BG? You wanted classic experience and we understand that. But i dont understand this move… Well … horde crybabies always get what they want… Bye bye warcraft lore. Classic experience no more.

61 Likes

This is going to lead to abuse. Without diminishing returns on honor, collaborating same-faction matchups can just honor farm one side at the graveyard until they get max honor points, then swap.

24 Likes