This is the place to let us know how the Battlegrounds are going for you. Please feel free to include details about your character, faction, realm, and how you usually play Burning Crusade Classic.

Thank you!

84 Likes

My initial response to the loot within the Enlistment Crate is that it is slightly sub-par. Level 55 Fish, Food and Water does little good and we’d rather just get more raw gold or an additional herb, ore, etc.

19 Likes

Will definitely let you guys know :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m sitting in a same faction BG right now and I’ve suddenly found myself playing for both the ally and the horde. I came into the BG as horde, but upon my first death, I spawned as ally and now I can fight both sides. I can’t cap a flag, but I can attack anyone. Not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but I had to afk out since I couldn’t do anything for my team, except kill them of course…

17 Likes

Hahahaha good job blizz! Massive bug rants incoming

4 Likes

Remove #s from the games

Discord groups can still leave queues and match up to a number game and all join that one game.

30 Likes

Wait… so the loot box is “like getting consumes” but all they give you is classic vanilla fish?
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Is this a placebo box?

4 Likes

If the rewards are seriously just food and junk I guess I’ll be quing bgs even less hahaha

3 Likes

Ok well ill give you feedback I unsubbed strictly because of this it’s not keeping with tbc in spirit at all. You guys didn’t throw alliance a bone during classic favoring the horde in av and worsening the faction balance… no big deal I’m just another spoke in the wheel well the wheel is broken. I unsubbed my 3 accounts and won’t be back as you guys have spit in the face of all the people who wanted tbc as it was.

38 Likes

It literally gave me 3 neatherweave cloth water which is worse than you can buy from the vendor and and 1 gold… it’s useless and not worth the hassle.

3 Likes

Are you guys serious with the rewards? What is the loot table for these specifically?

I can quite literally get that from killing one mob in nether storm

8 Likes

Nothing has changed. Alliance is using discord to queue into the AV numbers - nothing to do with grouping.

The numbers corresponding to the AV bgs need to be removed asap.

3 minute queues to give the opposite faction over 500 honor and leaving with zero isnt fun.

2 Likes

The loot boxes are too crappy to make people want to play. Add badges of justice or gems or motes to make it worth it. The idea of rewarding alliance a bonus is good but this bonus is pretty bad.

4 Likes

Yea lol it’s a waste of time. Shows how out of touch the devs are.

7 Likes

There’s nothing they can or will do about this, sorry bud.

Even if they did this it wouldn’t change anything the discord server works around q pops, very easy to manage without numbers.

You’re literally just complaining about losing. Don’t pvp if you don’t like losing.

3 Likes

Everyone is sick of hearing horde cry unsub you min maxers have killed the game with your whining play or unsub sad blizzard keeps losing there self respect by catering to the bottom tier 10 percent pvpers instead of the 90 percent of people who don’t care about pvp…

9 Likes

Please offer an opt out for players who do not want to play same faction BGs. It’s completely immersion and lore breaking for some of us and feels nothing like TBC.

17 Likes

Where’s the place we can post to let you know how our factions are going? Maybe you could address that issue too.

Also, how does someone gain honor by killing their own faction?

3 Likes

Gg TBC unsubing

17 Likes