Feedback for the Radiant Echo Event

Terrible design for a new prepatch with only recolors as rewards.

1 Like

Well said. I killed a few mobs for a little bit, not even knowing what it was for. No idea where the “boss” was. It was bland and uninteresting.

I went back to gold farming. No real ambition to try it again at a later point.

In fact, thinking about it now, maybe I should hop back on The First Descendent. Free and at least it’s interesting for now.

The event before shadowlands was awesome. Bosses every 10 minutes. Everyone was out there slamming them. Gear was dropping.

This event just sucks. The world content has gotten worse in DF. I agree with you. For a game that used to be a lot of fun, this version isn’t close to what it was.

I do like the Warbank though.

Timegating Heroic Dungeon level gear that will be obsoletein 3 weeks, this is a new milestone for Blizz.

3 Likes

the time its down to 30mins no one will want to be doing the event anymore…actualyl the time its down to 60mins most people will be done/stopped as well

Right, I’m there too, but that point – “Well done ones” – is key. Make it interesting. Challenging. New. SOMETHING.

This is “random recolored mobs just spawn and you aoe a bit and get a pittance”. If I didn’t know better, I’d think they were setting us up to make WoW an idle game. Hell, that might actually be better, at least I wouldn’t always have to be there being bored.

1 Like

The farmable mobs need their currency drops increased by at least 10x. And let group tags drop currency. As it stands right now, this event is horrible.

4 Likes

Its so strange, “oh you still like playing wow?, give us a sec, we’ll fix that.”

4 Likes

Like me I have missed the Lich King one twice now all due to bloody lag…

1 Like

Same, guess I’ll understand on an alt.

1 Like

The second time Northrend came up, the crusaders task was completed before I had finished kissing frogs, so it appears the spawn rate may have been fixed.

1 Like

Or they could just make the bosses respawn shortly after kill and only award the big bonus the first time.

To be honest, there needs to be rares, or more density and up the amount dropped from normal mobs.

Anything will help at this point. Having the boss spawn once every 1.5 hours, when it dies in less than 5 minutes, seems like a huge waste.

1 Like

This is literally the worst pre patch event ever made in the history of WoW ever

6 Likes

i noticed this too. glad they fixed it, but it never should have even gone live. it was like that on beta i reported it then, and everyone complained back then too.

I thought the currency would be a warband currency but nope, it isn’t. I now have currency on a paladin and a hunter that somehow lost her bow, probably accidentally sold it. The paladin cannot buy a new bow since paladins cannot see those in the shop. Odd if warband funtionalitu was expected.

I think making the event every 30 minutes would solve a lot.

My two least favorite events in Dragonflight were Researchers Under Fire and the Time Rifts. Problem was you had to be there on time, or miss them. Not great, imo. It’s nice to be able to log in and jump straight into something.

2 Likes

timegating efficiencygating fungating, they want to have total control over how and what and how much we are doing things to the point where i feel i dont wanna do it at all and go and play something else instead

1 Like

You know what I hate most? That I always hope for a better quality in dialogs or something, I don’t know. Pandaria Remix was Fun (it still is), I was hoping that blizzard learns about it and take it for the prepatch but… no.
Is time gated, has poor quality items (in ilvl and design), expensive, grinding, and what I hate most, that poor writing that just have a lot of holes, is soo unnatural and feels like they want to force the player to “feel something” instead of working in develop interest in the new story or the new plots of old characters.

Maybe I am the old here, I really miss the old time when you get immerse in some questchain or plot and not just “Stay awhile and listen.” some open heart chit chat about something not relevant. Is like everyone have good hearts now and a big need to talk about it in loud.
I have nothing against an open heart talk, but It just that i feel like we do nothing to earn that or the character do nothing to make us interest in what they says. Like I said everything feels soo… unnatural all the time.

Idk, sorry for the bad english, is not my first language. I hope at least you can understand what I said hahaha

2 Likes

I think people have covered most of the issues, and I agree with all of them. The wait time is too long right now for so little reward, the lag is HORRIBLE (I was trying to spam an instant attack and nothing would happen but other could attack), you are lucky if you get a hit in on the boss or can do 1 or 2 of the areas, and loot is minimal at best (I did all 3 zones on an alt and got NO loot other than 1-2 memories in each).

Add in the stupid long timer for both Researchers and Time Rift that we have to suffer this week AGAIN, and it’s just waiting around killing time more than playing right now.