Feedback For Mythic Plus

Hello there! I was noticing that the feedback and suggestion button was missing (or I can’t find it) so I wanted to submit a suggestion for World of Warcraft. I play a restoration druid and I was thinking that maybe a mythic plus affix that increased boss damage or minion damage beyond fortified or tyrannical however it would instead occur over a set time (like a dot) would be helpful. Players are getting more abilities to slow mobs and stagger all incoming damage with an affix that required healer support cooldowns more often might be a good affix and limit teams trying to require healers to DPS or sub for a 4th DPS. Thank you!

Your best option is Remix General Discussion.

Your worst option is here, since no one in the Support forum group is allowed to forward non-bug feedback to the developers.

4 Likes

I don’t think this is a Remix suggestion, and as such should just go into the regular Dungeons forum, or possibly General forum.

Please be aware there’s some nuance to the ‘healers DPSing’ concern and you may see some discussion.

4 Likes

:man_facepalming: You’re right, but all the Remix drama was on my mind.

1 Like

Linking a recent response I did for someone else in how to use the in-game suggestions and feedback.

4 Likes

Yeah, happens to all of us.

I’m not playing PandaToo, but I am waiting for Legion: Disco Edition (we’re back!).

1 Like

most healers who refuse to press their damage buttons aren’t very good at healing. this affix would make their lives worse, not better.