“Revived”…lol…
Do you know for a fact that the devs are watching this thread again and taking notes?
Most of the suggestion people have made since it was necroed can, and prolly have, been dealt with by separate new threads.

I’m not sure I follow your logic :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

WG is “melee-friendly”?? :rofl:

Seems to me WG is even more melee-unfriendly:

• hard-to-avoid “splash damage” raining down everywhere from turrets, demolisher shots, catapult ranged/splash attack, enemy ranged DPS players
  • catapults melt melee players in a matter of seconds with their flamethrower spam
  • other than the buildings, no where to LOS in open combat out in the field… melee are sitting ducks for enemy vehicles and enemy ranged DPSers
  • the same kind of lag occurs during the first teamfight, on top of all these other things

At least in Southshore vs Tarren Mill it’s “only” enemy players that you have to worry about, there is no gimmicky PvE stuff such as overpowered vehicles that you have to deal with.

Both maps are unfriendly towards melee, but Wintergrasp is much worse when you look at “the big picture” (as I just described above).

In WG you can become the OP vehicles as a melee, allowing you to contribute.
In SSvTM you get to wait for someone to get gripped, or wait for grip to go off CD. Gripbot isn’t super engaging.

Neither are “melee-friendly” and I never said they were. They’re both awful for melee, just one less than the other.

It was started by the Blizzard dev that implemented any changes over the last few years. He’s also updated this thread.

So yes, it’s being watched.

1 Like

You make the assertion…but its completely and utterly unconvincing. I dont really care what changes the dev announced from a year ago mate. Thats not my definition of an active suggestion thread.

Why are you even here? Do you even play epic bgs?

It’s a feedback thread about epic bgs, started by a blue, it would seem you are being argumentative just for the sake of arguing.

Not sure what your point is (trying to score brownie points? fishing for ‘likes’?), if you don’t play epic bgs then this thread doesn’t really affect you anyways. Move along if you have nothing to add to the discussion.

You must be playing ranged … TM versus SS is not enjoyable for any melee . It’s just not.

1 Like

No, I dont.
Hence why its marginally interesting if they ever fixed them to a point where i would consider playing them again.
this thread aint it.

Making the ASHRAN BRAWL a 25-man BG is honestly one of the dumbest changes I have ever seen.

This isn’t classic ashran. Classic Ashran was a 40v40 where both teams threw hands at events, ROC, and on the road.

Please change the Ashran brawl back to 40v40. This isn’t the classic version that I know.

1 Like

Ftfy
10 char

1 Like

More like one team would do the 4/4 events and let the other team kill their leader. Then roles switched. Very rarely were there actual good classic Ashran matches.

1 Like

I saw the win trading, but not nearly as much. There was too much pve in ashran for my taste.
Like I like the idea of never ending pvp zone, but they were trying to copy ESO’s pvp zone and failed at it.

They kept the 25-man team format for the “Classic” version of Ashran? That’s so lame :-1:

Just now noticing this.

Classic means Classic, should’ve stayed as the 40-man version (as was originally intended).

Agreed it should be 40!

1 Like

After a long time I finally got attacker as horde in WG . We won in 15 minutes :smile:

How the hell do you win classic ashran for the 40 conquest?

You win an event or kill the boss.

Killed trem and i got the 150 conquest for killing her but not the 40 conquest for “winning” the brawl.

Interesting. Try winning an event? Mine completed the first event I did and haven’t been in there to try killing the boss yet.

Killed trem and won an event. Still didnt get credit for the 40 conq, 300 honor, & 300 azerite.