Continuing the discussion from Feedback: Demon Hunters:

My feedback is that the DH community should stop even giving you the time of day until you announce real changes for the DH. It’s not going to happen, but I hope to make clear the opinion I have of you regarding the work you have done for the DH on the way to TWW.

Very productive. Truly needed a thread for this

Nah, what we need is a Dev to work the class, but clearly we don’t have those, so any feedback other than pointing out that fact would be of no use.

Havoc is hella fun

2 Likes

there is one of those working on the spec. your just being mad for 0 legit reason

look at you, then looks at the mage, the DK, the warlock and the monk, then looks back at you.

Sure

Another patch, another miserable few months of playing movement for damage meme build.

2 Likes

I got your feedback right here buddy

2 Set - Increases the Damage of Blade Dance by 20%
4 Set - Your Chaos Strike has a 25% chance to reset the cooldown of Blade Dance

Do you guys not see a friggin problem with this!? Like this is great dont get me wrong, but when I see this my knee jerk reaction is, “Now were back to a 2 button spec” because all were gonna do now is fish for BD Procs. Tell me … PLEASE TELL ME, you thought this through

Depends on the heroes tree you pick you might still want to VR Fel rush and BD for damage boosts